Harris the Magnanomous, President of All Americans, will have a Pub in cabinet

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
President Harris the magnanimous. Sounds like a great nickname for her. Any ideas who she will put in a critical cabinet role? I am thinking either Kinzinger or maybe Kinzinger. Harris, President of All Americans.

Embracing her vow to act as a president for “all Americans,” Harris said in the interview she would appoint a Republican to her Cabinet if elected, though said she did not have a particular name in mind.

“I’ve got 68 days to go with this election, so I’m not putting the cart before the horse,” she said. “But I would, I think. I think it’s really important. I have spent my career inviting diversity of opinion. I think it’s important to have people at the table when some of the most important decisions are being made that have different views, different experiences. And I think it would be to the benefit of the American public to have a member of my Cabinet who was a Republican.”

Last edited:
President Harris the magnanimous. Sounds like a great nickname for her. Any ideas who she will put in a critical cabinet role? I am thinking either Kinzinger or maybe Kinzinger. Harris, President of All Americans.

Embracing her vow to act as a president for “all Americans,” Harris said in the interview she would appoint a Republican to her Cabinet if elected, though said she did not have a particular name in mind.

My first thought was Kinzinger

Liz Cheny

If she gets in a deep state uni party butt muncher.

“I’ve got 68 days to go with this election, so I’m not putting the cart before the horse,” she said. “But I would, I think. I think it’s really important. I have spent my career inviting diversity of opinion. I think it’s important to have people at the table when some of the most important decisions are being made that have different views, different experiences. And I think it would be to the benefit of the American public to have a member of my Cabinet who was a Republican.”

Shouldn't this be in the humor forum?

That bimbo should never have a cabinet. If it ever happens, she won't have much of a choice anyway.
Harris is the face of a continuation of a shadow/puppet regime.
Probably Obama cabinet IV.

That slut can't even unite her knees
brutal-tori-deal.gif

"Harris the Magnanimous"--aren't WE the ones accused of being in a cult?

hahahahhah

Forum List

Back