Harris sees signs of surging enthusiasm among young voters

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
“A USA Today/Suffolk University poll released Thursday found young people swung a massive 24 points between June and August, from favoring former President Trump over President Biden by 11 points to picking Harris over Trump by 13 points.”

There’s no reason to vote for Trump anymore.

Live interviews?

These people had to answer the phone?

And they're in their 20s?

My goodness, the polls get worse and worse lol

“A USA Today/Suffolk University poll released Thursday found young people swung a massive 24 points between June and August, from favoring former President Trump over President Biden by 11 points to picking Harris over Trump by 13 points.”

Hey, bot.

A pollster came to our door yesterday. My husband answered--Trump voter. Neither he nor I gave a single iota of information to the pollster.

We are the silent Trump voters.

Enjoy that.

BTW: we are in the critical swing state of Michigan

There never really ever was one. But some people must have thought 78 was young.

There never really ever was one. But some people must have thought 78 was young.

A pollster came to our door yesterday, in MI. Hubby and I sent them away. Two Trump voters. Libs otoh are NEVER silent about who they're voting for.

Think about that, and enjoy it.

as far as I'm concerned, there never was.

There is also no reason to vote for kammie.

tenor.gif

Oh, only to end the puppet regime that's been going on in America for 12 years now. :rolleyes-41:
fuck-you.gif

Young voters do not support

1. keeping Marijuana illegal
2. calling your movement Make America Great Again while your supporters talk ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL
3. Netanyahu/Zionist Fascism
4. Big government abortion bans

aka everything the "Pro Israel Christian" supports is toxic with young voters.

Young voters do support

1. shutting the border
2. reigning in spending
3. cutting spending
4. curtailing Big Government's sinister abilities aka covid lockdowns and vax mandates
5. cleaning up government, aka not Chris Wray and Jeff Sessions again
6. busting up the Co2 FRAUD

Only an idiot votes for either K or Donny.

Plus the potus is a figurehead who takes orders from the oligarchy, who really runs the nation and strictly for their benefit.

Forum List

Back