Harris visits Walter Reed for 'routine' doctor appointment days after meeting with infected Texas Democrats

An even lamer attempt at deflection. Irrelevant and stupid.
I remember when you & your cult cried tears of anguish when Trump, due to his own stupidity contracted COVID. His ass got the best treatment as his animal herd was dying. Along with sane people so fuck off.

Why? My wife, two daughters and daughter-in-law all are Republicans. In fact, I only know one female friend that is a Democrat and I think she suffered a traumatic brain injury.
BWAHAHAHAHA

"Female friend"

BWAHAHAHAHA

The Tranny hookers are not your friends.

BWAHAHAHAHA

Real women vote Republican. Your ‘wannabes’ vote Demonrat.
Real Women????
1626657721919.png

Careful on those reach arounds!

Sunlight kills virus's einstein..............not to mention HEAT does as well. Virus's aren't hardy and the sunlight weakens the outer layer of the virus causing it to pop basically---while heat cooks it
Yeeeeeeaaaaah but here's the thing...
Trump was suggesting you stick a sunlamp up your ass.

Trump went to Walter Reed on that Saturday afternoon so Dr's could check & see if he had a functional brain. The results were negative.

That's what an Aderall addiction does to people.

Ssssssshhhhhhhhhh the adults are talking.

Why? My wife, two daughters and daughter-in-law all are Republicans. In fact, I only know one female friend that is a Democrat and I think she suffered a traumatic brain injury.
More women vote for Democrat. Dont give two shits what your family does.

Harris gave all 50 of those Texas Fleebaggers the clap?

Maybe they're the ones who should be going in for a routine exam.
Does this type of talk make you feel better?
Perhaps your spouses were a little loose with the sexual acts and this STD talk is bringing out your past dr visits.

You two are scum buckets.

Forum List

Back