Harris visits Walter Reed for 'routine' doctor appointment days after meeting with infected Texas Democrats

No wonder women tend to not vote Republican.
Look at how excited and hopeful the Trumpsters are. My standards for them are so low now, that I have to admit: I'm wondering if they just want to see this virus and its variants kill as many people as possible. Just so their narrative is supported.

I don't like even thinking that, but...

What deflection?

He simple asked if POS trump wore a condom when he fucked Stormy.

Or did this fucking of Stormy never happen and is Fake News.

Another leftist who doesn't know what consenting adults are.

You morons sure are obsessed with Trump's Johnson
Probably more to do with conservative bigotry like you just demonstrated.

I don't know what thread you're reading, but the morality bigots in this thread are Democrats

Thats a lie

You are as excited by the chance to bash trump votets as you claim they are over harris getting the chinese virus

Remember this story has its roots in democrat efforts in Texas to resist voter reform

Which is a far more important issue

ok. then put covid patients in ovens. after that the virus is dead.
Actually-----if caught before spreading all over----burning the first infected would have saved thousands........Hell burning Cuomo in the beginning so he couldn't spread the disease in nursing homes would have likely saves tens of thousands as well.

Of course, if they would have locked up or burned HIV's first victims instead of letting them purposely spread the disease (male flight attendent) thousands also could have been saved then especially in the gay community.

Funny how life works out....what would little butterfly effect here or there could have done is always open for debate.

Last edited:
Look at how excited and hopeful the Trumpsters are. My standards for them are so low now, that I have to admit: I'm wondering if they just want to see this virus and its variants kill as many people as possible. Just so their narrative is supported.

OMG the hypocrisy over your endless for cheering for deaths as long as the orange man was President. Democrats never skip a beat with your endless lies

Your standards for Biden, Harris and the rest of the collective Democrats have not even registered because they are so low. How can you possibly think that anything they have done since January 20th has benefited the American people?

Wow. Here's a total pity rimshot for you, Hitler

thx. unfortunately heat and uv treatment has adverse effects if used to kill the virus in a patient. trumptards and trump himself are struggling with this fact. that's why it has to be pointed out to trumptards.

Your standards for Biden, Harris and the rest of the collective Democrats have not even registered because they are so low. How can you possibly think that anything they have done since January 20th has benefited the American people?
Their win demonstrated to me that America is better than I had feared.

Phew.

If you have a problem with that, tough shit.

thx. unfortunately heat and uv treatment has adverse effects if used to kill the virus in a patient. trumptards and trump himself are struggling with this fact. that's why it has to be pointed out to trumptards.

Transmission rate on Florida beaches is close to zero. Actually there are no documented cases of beach transmission.

Sorry, dude, Democrats are playing you. Besides being a Nazi you're totally gullible. Trump was right, light kills the virus

No wonder women tend to not vote Republican.
my wife and sisters all voted for Trump. you're confused. you think because you know one demofk, all are demofk. too fking funny. you all crack me up,

what politician has?

Yep. The best Presidents didn't solve anything, they got government out of the way.

Reagan: Government isn't the solution, government is the problem

The best things that Trump actually did were getting government out of the way of the vaccine and cleaning up endless business regulation Presidential orders.

W and HW had no interest in smaller government and didn't do shit for our liberty

Transmission rate on Florida beaches is close to zero. Actually there are no documented cases of beach transmission.

Sorry, dude, Democrats are playing you. Besides being a Nazi you're totally gullible. Trump was right, light kills the virus
oy vey.

Yes, that isn't the propaganda you were told to believe.

But it is unquestionable. Light kills Covid. Sorry to rain on your leftist lies with facts, but Trump was right, you are wrong

Yep. The best Presidents didn't solve anything, they got government out of the way.

Reagan: Government isn't the solution, government is the problem

The best things that Trump actually did were getting government out of the way of the vaccine and cleaning up endless business regulation Presidential orders.

W and HW had no interest in smaller government and didn't do shit for our liberty
demofks still think they run the country, the people run the country, it's what my country is built on. Sorry sacks of shit is all the demofks are.

She told us she was so much better. We know she as power. But we will not follow that. The worst can happen on our land. Who cares? There are many people who gave up a lot for the Prog cause. And our treated like shit.

She told us she was so much better. We know she as power. But we will not follow that. The worst can happen on our land. Who cares? There are many people who gave up a lot for the Prog cause. And our treated like shit.
:confused-84:

Forum List

Back