Harris visits Walter Reed for 'routine' doctor appointment days after meeting with infected Texas Democrats

Much easier to insult a person than it is to do the work necessary to pick out policy stances & discuss there merits

Trump went to Walter Reed on that Saturday afternoon so Dr's could check & see if he had a functional brain. The results were negative.

That's what an Aderall addiction does to people.
Whhhoooosssh! Whhhooossssh! The wind makes the noise as it blows through yet another set of Dimmer ears.......

Yes, that isn't the propaganda you were told to believe.

But it is unquestionable. Light kills Covid. Sorry to rain on your leftist lies with facts, but Trump was right, you are wrong
damn, you are one obtuse fuck, kazzer.

as mentioned previously, trump and trumptards have massive problems with the difference between surface disinfection, and treatment methods.

hop into a microwave to get rid off your syphilis, pronto.

as mentioned previously, trump and trumptards have massive problems with the difference between surface disinfection, and treatment methods.

Trump never told anyone to inject or ingest anything. He was talking about medical research. You are just lying. Misquotes = lies. You completely fabricated this and you expect me to respond to what you made up as if it's actual fact. No, not going to happen you lying Nazi fuck. Address what Trump actually said, not your own lies

Look at how excited and hopeful the Trumpsters are. My standards for them are so low now, that I have to admit: I'm wondering if they just want to see this virus and its variants kill as many people as possible. Just so their narrative is supported.

I don't like even thinking that, but...
When the former guy was president COVID was overlbown. Now that Biden is in it's a problem and they want it to get worse just so they can blame him for it (instead of their own dumbasses passing it on amongst themselves).

Another leftist who doesn't know what consenting adults are.

You morons sure are obsessed with Trump's Johnson

I don't know what thread you're reading, but the morality bigots in this thread are Democrats
I don't keep up to date with wingnut catchphrases.

my wife and sisters all voted for Trump. you're confused. you think because you know one demofk, all are demofk. too fking funny. you all crack me up,
No, I know because I'm well aware that a majority of women voted for Biden by about 57%.

If you look at your post you'll find that you're accusing me of doing exactly what you just did in relying on anecdotal information. It's a general theme of you guys closing in ranks and your bubble and only believing what is in your tiny little world.

No, I know because I'm well aware that a majority of women voted for Biden by about 57%.

If you look at your post you'll find that you're accusing me of doing exactly what you just did in relying on anecdotal information. It's a general theme of you guys closing in ranks and your bubble and only believing what is in your tiny little world.
Did you give Kamel-Ass the sif?

Pass the popcorn!
View attachment 514385 It just keeps getting better.
Unfortunately doctors were unable to detect empathy compassion or kindness, and the personality transplant was unsuccessful

you should look up vitamin D. Really educate yourself.

What has Biden done that you support?

Opened the borders?

Caused massive inflation?

Banned drilling on federal lands?

Where merits?

There merits!

Right over there!
He got rid of the embarrassing buffoon. He took the pandemic seriously. He has a better vision of America in a changing world.
He has demonstrated a far better temperament for the office. He has made American the Leader of the Free World again. He understands that social and economic imbalances are a danger and is trying to address them.

This, while being the second consecutive Democratic President who is trying to clean up a fucking mess left behind by the outgoing Republican President.

Among other things you'll dismiss, because you are an obedient Trumpster.

What is this, your twelfth thread on the same topic?
Couldn't you maybe consolidate?? :sleeping-smiley-015:

When asked what prompted her visit to Walter Reed, Ms Harris replied "because some WH ball washer told me I needed a photo op, so suck my toes before I transfer you to Kabul

Forum List

Back