Harris visits Walter Reed for 'routine' doctor appointment days after meeting with infected Texas Democrats

Jen Psaki said today during the press conference that VP Harris tested negative. She also said that Harris' doctor appointment was set several weeks ago. Hmmm.
Who schedules a China Flu test weeks in advance? Grow a brain.

>Jen Psaki said today during the press conference that VP Harris tested negative. She also said that Harris' doctor appointment was set several weeks ago. Hmmm.

Who schedules a China Flu test weeks in advance? Grow a brain.
I really doubt she sent to Walter Reed just of a COVID test. Those probably come to her.

>Grow a brain.

Please follow your own advice.

Jen Psaki said today during the press conference that VP Harris tested negative. She also said that Harris' doctor appointment was set several weeks ago. Hmmm.

Could very well be true. Absolutely (I mean it)

Or

It could be that they're buying time. "On follow up testing, VP Harris did test positive". Because if THAT is true, it's a PR disaster for the vaccines. And they know it. And they have so politicized the vaccines, it's a disaster for their administration. Which is a shame

Could very well be true. Absolutely (I mean it)

Or

It could be that they're buying time. "On follow up testing, VP Harris did test positive". Because if THAT is true, it's a PR disaster for the vaccines. And they know it. And they have so politicized the vaccines, it's a disaster for their administration. Which is a shame

I doubt we can believe a darn thing this Administration says. On Saturday, they said she would not even be tested.

Then they waited until it was negative resutl to say that she was tested.

But she did have breakfast with King Abdullah this morning...

1626805913736.png

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
No clearly the contest for brightest poster is down between you and fingerboi.

You were never viewed as the smartest kid in the class, were you? Of course not, your goal in life is to think what everyone else does

I doubt we can believe a darn thing this Administration says. On Saturday, they said she would not even be tested.

Then they waited until it was negative resutl to say that she was tested.

But she did have breakfast with King Abdullah this morning...

View attachment 514932

Nope, we can't.

Before Biden took office, we couldn't trust the vaccine, now we can.

Biden did zero to create or distribute the vaccine, but he gets all the credit for it even though Trump is the one who parted the waters to get it approved.

But at the same time the vaccine doesn't work, we need to all wear masks anyway.

Democrat = double standard = no standard

>Jen Psaki said today during the press conference that VP Harris tested negative. She also said that Harris' doctor appointment was set several weeks ago. Hmmm.

I really doubt she sent to Walter Reed just of a COVID test. Those probably come to her.

>Grow a brain.

Please follow your own advice.
Yep, prolly got her weekly industrial strength penicillin shot too.

Jesus, what is the right becoming?

We're individuals, you're collectivists. We want to stand out, you want to fit in. No one ever thought you were the smartest kid in the class, why would they?

Forum List

Back