Harris/Walz joyful messages vs Trump/Vance dark themes of doom, gloom, and ruin.

Procrustes Stretched

This place is nothing without the membership.
Dec 1, 2008

Harris and Walz seize on joyful message in contrast to darker Trump themes​

The Democratic ticket has shifted to a sunnier message and tone since Biden stepped aside as the party’s nominee.

Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz is joyous about the joy.
“All the things that make me mad about those other guys and all the things they do wrong, the one thing I will not forgive them for is they tried to steal the joy from this country. They try and steal the joy,” Walz, the Democrats’ newly selected vice-presidential nominee, said at a boisterous Detroit Metro Airport rally Wednesday for his running mate, Vice President Kamala Harris. “But you know what? You know what? Our next president brings the joy! She emanates the joy!”

And it's true. The joy that emanated out of that stage and crowd when Harris introduced Vance as her running mate? Wow! I mean, wow.

The crowd was going crazy! Shapiro was an incredible speaker prepping the crowd for the entrance of the ticket.

"Watch out old man Trump..." I posted. It reminded me of events I was at with Bill Clinton being the headliner.

Hope! Hope-4-America! Democrats! is what emanated.

The Democratic ticket has shifted to a sunnier message and tone since Biden stepped aside as the party’s nominee.

“All the things that make me mad about those other guys and all the things they do wrong, the one thing I will not forgive them for is they tried to steal the joy from this country. They try and steal the joy,” Walz, the Democrats’ newly selected vice-presidential nominee, said at a boisterous Detroit Metro Airport rally Wednesday for his running mate, Vice President Kamala Harris. “But you know what? You know what? Our next president brings the joy! She emanates the joy!”

And it's true. The joy that emanated out of that stage and crowd when Harris introduced Vance as her running mate? Wow! I mean, wow.

The crowd was going crazy! Shapiro was an incredible speaker prepping the crowd for the entrance of the ticket.

"Watch out old man Trump..." I posted. It reminded me of events I was at with Bill Clinton being the headliner.

dante there is a flag with a D on it sticking out of your ass....

dante there is a flag with a D on it sticking out of your ass....

right

trump-supporters.gif

I knew it. Deep down inside I always knew that democrats take a particular delight in the misery of others. It's why they support muslim terrorists. It's the joy of watching people blown apart.

That's not joy. People are really laughing at her cackle

You are such a wimp. How do you live with yourself. Disgusting.

🤮🤮🤮🤮

Trump/Vance dark themes of doom, gloom, and ruin?​

One would have to be deaf, dumb, and blind to miss it.

Nobody wants to hear some make up wearing geriatric ramble on about the end times.

Forum List

Back