Israel hastens the return of hostages by killing the chief negotiator of Hamas

Dude. Seriously. Again, I can't possibly respond to all this. Pick something, preferably relevant to this thread, or start a new 🦆ing thread with one (!) point of discussion. I am very familiar with all (every single one) of those topics. I have no preference.

Also, while much of your post is not actually criticism of Israel, I'm just going to highlight this one thing:
You asked me questions and demanded evidence, so I provided it. You now continue complaining, but that's expected from you since you're an evasive, disingenuous sophist. Dude, do you actually believe I'm interacting with you on this thread to convince you of anything? I'm doing this for others, not you. It would be a waste of my time and energy, to try to convince you of anything regarding this issue. I write for the sake of others, not brainwashed, disingenuous Zionist apologists like you. It doesn't matter how much good evidence I present supporting my anti-Zionist position, you will reject it.

How about, for the sake of our audience, make a case for Zionism on a specific issue and I will respond, with evidence. Go ahead. shoot.

I could not agree more. And while I do occasionally indulge in a sarcastic remark or two, I hope you find our interactions largely civil and focused on the topics under discussion and not on personal attacks.

As it relates to this thread, I think it was specifically this:

Yes. And I appreciate this about you. If only others would emulate. I continue to live in hope. (Though I would prefer "government" over "regime" and "residents" over "settlers" for ... reasons which you are perfectly welcome to ask me about should you wish.)

We call the Israeli Zionist ethnostate a regime because that's what it is. The Jews migrating to West Bank settlements from Crown Heights, Brooklyn, and other parts of the world....

photo_2024-01-17_00-57-18.jpg

Jacob from Crown Heights, Brooklyn.

....are colonialist settlers, taking advantage of the Zionist regime's move to Judaize territory that under international law belongs to the Palestinians. Through this process of settlement expansion into Palestinian territory, you Zionists have essentially destroyed any possibility of a two-state solution.

Dude. Seriously. Again, I can't possibly respond to all this. Pick something, preferably relevant to this thread, or start a new 🦆ing thread with one (!) point of discussion. I am very familiar with all (every single one) of those topics. I have no preference.

Also, while much of your post is not actually criticism of Israel, I'm just going to highlight this one thing:
Stop complaining and respond to this:
Here is a detailed list of human rights violations faced by both Palestinian citizens of Israel and Arab non-citizens, with accompanying sources for further reference:

1. Marriage and Family Reunification Discrimination

• Marriage Restrictions: Palestinian citizens of Israel face severe restrictions when marrying Palestinians from the occupied territories or other countries. The Citizenship and Entry into Israel Law (2003) effectively prevents Palestinian citizens from bringing their non-citizen spouses into Israel to live with them, a right that is freely granted to Jewish Israelis. This law has been widely criticized as discriminatory.
  • Source: Human Rights Watch on Citizenship and Entry into Israel Law (Human Rights Watch).

2. Discriminatory Access to Resources

• Water Rights: Palestinian citizens of Israel and non-citizens in the West Bank face significant disparities in access to water. Israel controls most water resources in the occupied territories, allocating only a fraction to Palestinians, who often suffer from water shortages. Jewish settlers, on the other hand, have ample water supplies.
  • Source: B’Tselem on Water Inequality (The World from PRX).
  • Land and Housing Discrimination: Palestinian citizens of Israel are systematically excluded from leasing or owning land. The state manages the overwhelming majority of land, which is allocated primarily to Jewish citizens. Furthermore, planning and zoning policies restrict the growth of Palestinian communities within Israel, leading to overcrowding and housing shortages.
  • Source: Amnesty International on Land Discrimination (Amnesty International).

3. Movement Restrictions and Segregation

• Checkpoints and Permit System: In the West Bank, Palestinians are subjected to a draconian permit system and face numerous checkpoints that severely restrict their freedom of movement. These restrictions are not imposed on Jewish settlers, who can travel freely within the same areas.
  • Source: Amnesty International on Movement Restrictions (Amnesty International).
  • Road Segregation: Certain roads in the West Bank are designated for Jewish settlers only, and Palestinians are prohibited from using them. This road segregation reinforces the systemic discrimination and apartheid conditions.
  • Source: Human Rights Watch on Road Segregation (Human Rights Watch).

4. Economic Discrimination

• Employment Discrimination: Palestinian citizens of Israel face significant barriers in the labor market, including higher unemployment rates and lower wages compared to Jewish citizens. Arab workers are often excluded from certain sectors, particularly those related to security and government positions.
  • Source: Human Rights Watch on Employment Discrimination (Human Rights Watch).

5. Access to Education

• Educational Inequality: Palestinian schools within Israel receive less funding and resources compared to Jewish schools. This disparity results in lower educational outcomes for Palestinian students and reinforces economic and social inequalities.
  • Source: Amnesty International on Educational Inequality (Amnesty International).

6. Restrictions on Freedom of Expression and Assembly

• Crackdowns on Protests: Palestinian citizens of Israel and non-citizens in the occupied territories face severe restrictions on their rights to protest and assemble. The Israeli authorities frequently use excessive force to disperse Palestinian protests, and activists are often subjected to arbitrary detention.
  • Source: Amnesty International on Freedom of Expression (Amnesty International).

7. Denial of the Right to Self-Determination

• Nation-State Law: The 2018 Nation-State Law asserts that only Jews have the right to self-determination within Israel, effectively excluding Palestinian citizens from this fundamental right. This law enshrines racial discrimination into Israel's constitutional framework.
  • Source: Human Rights Watch on the Nation-State Law (Human Rights Watch).
This list highlights the systematic discrimination and human rights violations that both Palestinian citizens of Israel and Arab non-citizens endure under Israeli policies. These violations are documented and condemned by numerous international human rights organizations and are in clear violation of international law.

How do you justify all of the above? Make your case for Zionist Israel. Who knows, maybe you'll convince me and I'll become a Noachide or convert to Judaism.

Forum List

Back