Harris was always against "Trump's Wall"--until her surprise election "conversion" 2024

“ was actually against the wall before I was for the wall,” she may tell us, if she doesn’t get lost in her word salad efforts.
"I was against the wall because, with the passing of time, I saw that the passing of time indicated we may need a wall after all, not because Trump wanted it but you know... uh.. with the passing of time, I learned stuff ..

Right. Are there enough STUPID voters to buy this?

All's we've heard for eight years from the left's cultroaches, is that 'walls don't work', they are a waste of money, called us 'xenophobes' and on and on.

Now that Kumalla has flip- flopped, they are suddenly making excuses for Kumalla.

They are showing us, that like her they do not have any actual core values.
They simply will do whatever they need to do in order to win.

Yeh.. that needed fixing..

:)

This woman has absolutely NO core values. She simply is a chameleon, who changes and adapts to the particular audience she is speaking to, in order to collect the most votes.
In this case, under Trump, she opposed a wall, referring to it as "un-American". Now that she sees that the majority of voters want more border security, it apparently no longer goes against her 'values' as an American. She even went so far as to say: “Let me be very clear: I'm not going to vote for a wall under any circumstances,”

Too funny!

Like when she has a black audience, she changes her expression to include hog jaws and grits as her favorite foods....

And Tim Walz (the Great Walz of China) will be sitting right next to her when Dana Bash asks her about it so he can help her say the right thing.

And 1/2 of this country wants her in the WH.
I don't think it is anywhere near 1/2. It's just that it takes time for facts and H's history to filter down to low-info voters, and unfortunately, there are probably a lot of NO info voters as well.

They may like the way she laughs all the time... and figure.. hey, having her for pres will be like a constant drug high.. I'll vote for her.. I mean, you know.. I was young once so I know how clueless young people can be. I was never THAT clueless but hey.. things aint what they used to be, for sure.

In any case, I hope all Rs here evangelize for Trump, educate the dummies out there who actually believe cnn gives them real information.. :auiqs.jpg:

And Tim Walz (the Great Walz of China) will be sitting right next to her when Dana Bash asks her about it so he can help her say the right thing.

And 1/2 of this country wants her in the WH.
/—-/ It’s like a Gen Z bringing a parent to the job interview.

All's we've heard for eight years from the left's cultroaches, is that 'walls don't work', they are a waste of money, called us 'xenophobes' and on and on.

Now that Kumalla has flip- flopped, they are suddenly making excuses for Kumalla.

They are showing us, that like her they do not have any actual core values.
They simply will do whatever they need to do in order to win.
Our left-following are like driftwood, Mr. Digitaldrifter. They're helplessly over here, over there, circle around in ponds, and exit. Soon to be burned, or used to build something by their intellect superiors, such as birds and beavers.

Forum List

Back