Deep thoughts from VP Kamala Harris

IMG_1048.jpeg

I don't need 1 person to tell me anything. The circumstances speak for themselves.
You’re only managing to confirm that you’ve been brainwashed. You can’t even address what was posted. You believe what you want to believe because you’re a weak-minded fool easily brainwashed by what right-wing media tells you to think.

I really like this quote of yours: “What's amazing is some people have been brainwashed somehow and can't see reality.”

You’re only managing to confirm that you’ve been brainwashed. You can’t even address what was posted. You believe what you want to believe because you’re a weak-minded fool easily brainwashed by what right-wing media tells you to think.

I really like this quote of yours: “What's amazing is some people have been brainwashed somehow and can't see reality.”
I really like how you don't realize the MSM lies to you every evening, Brainwash Boi.

I really like how you don't realize the MSM lies to you every evening, Brainwash Boi.
If you’re stupid enough to fall for the lie that the election was stolen, then you have absolutely no room to talk.

“What's amazing is some people have been brainwashed somehow and can't see reality.”

If you’re stupid enough to fall for the lie that the election was stolen, then you have absolutely no room to talk.

“What's amazing is some people have been brainwashed somehow and can't see reality.”
If you're stupid enough not to realize the MSM ran cover for the election being stolen, you're a fucktard.

If you're stupid enough not to realize the MSM ran cover for the election being stolen, you're a fucktard.
LoL. A claim that you people have failed to prove. You can’t address the leaked audio I just provided for you because you’re too weak-minded to think for yourself. You believe what they tell you to believe.

Forum List

Back