DNC update for MAGA

Well, that doesn't make sense.

Since the FBI is withholding any information about the shooter, it's far more likely that he's a looney leftist.
That, and the FBI is complicit by reason of their sloppy, irresponsible operation "protecting" the former President.

As this case is an ongoing investigation, and it is against Federal Law release certain information it is safe to say you are talking out your ass. It is public information that shooter was MAGA MAGGOT, just like YOU. He attended MAGA MAGGOT rallies. Accept it, your hero was shot by one of you.

No. Pelosi and Co. realized Trump would win and kicked Biden off the ticket.

Kamala will have to eventually start talking and voters will realize there's something wrong with her. Every day Walz is faced with some new lie he's used to pad his resume. If anyone running is weird, it's him. The legacy media is working their asses off to get Kamala elected. Heaven help us if they succeed.
You ar, obviously, a Trump lemming cult member.
Trump controls your mind.

So you are a pussy.

Just like the rest of you lefties.

All mouth but no substance.

What a stupid excuse.

I don't want to rub anything in your face. I'd prefer you not be around to remind me that people can truly be stupid.
I propose we commit to a time to be on this site after the election. The loser will have to be a man and face up to the loss.
No bullshit about a rigged election. If Trump wins, I will accept the result and not cry foul.

No. Pelosi and Co. realized Trump would win and kicked Biden off the ticket.

Kamala will have to eventually start talking and voters will realize there's something wrong with her. Every day Walz is faced with some new lie he's used to pad his resume. If anyone running is weird, it's him. The legacy media is working their asses off to get Kamala elected. Heaven help us if they succeed.

You conspiracy theory mind is coming up short....again.

Forum List

Back