Harris: "We'll Handle Dat. We'll Beat 'Em in Novemba"

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
Here she is in Detroit trying to estimate, I guess, what Michigander Blacks sound like? Or Southern Blacks? Who knows, but the fakeness of this is so off-putting and it's why, in part, she's so unlikeable.

Between this and Stolen Valor Timpon the honeymoon is over.

oy------I can't stand it

It's repulsive in a visceral way, and NOT just to conservatives. This is in part why she had to crawl away from the Dem primaries. This kind of condescending fakeness just turns people off. And the strength and appeal of her policies are not enough to make people dismiss the fakeness.

Honeymoon over.

Here she is in Detroit trying to estimate, I guess, what Michigander Blacks sound like? Or Southern Blacks? Who knows, but the fakeness of this is so off-putting and it's why, in part, she's so unlikeable.

Kamala the Chameleon and Tim-the-coward A-Walz are disingenuous, unlikeable, Marxist shills and big-state puppets. Neither are fit to lead a team of mules.

You people are so fucking desperate this is the best you have to come up with!

This is so much fun to watch! :popcorn:

If Trump beats Kamala soundly but politely in the debate(s) he should win easily.

No one is happy with the current administration's policies, especially the price of groceries...and still rising.

Trump does not know how to be polite unless he is kissing the ass of a dictator

Forum List

Back