🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Harry Reid dead

That's when I knew that the Democrat Party was a criminal organization.....when they beat Harry Reid up for losing power in Congress.

That rotting piece of shit was the NEVADA GAMING COMMISSIONER in the 1970s! :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

He was corrupt as FUCK. He bragged about LYING on the Senate floor.

Wasn't he blind in one eye after the Mafia beat him up? I hope so.

First off ... The very nature of the Thread Title is poorly written.
No matter who there should never be - Such and such is DEAD -.
I don't care if Charles Manson.
Most humans would never say that about a Neighbor dog they loathed.
But then ...Current humanity has been devolved.So it's standard fare.
I mean,if the Powers that be can so devolve Disney than what else.
At this current rate of dehumanization ... I don't wanna know..
Fug it.Just ... Fug-it !
And? Why all the left wing pretension? Fake outrage? Answer that and you will comprehend why I said what I said.........its people such as you that make this nation a sad place to live and its getter worse every day. Do you really expect anyone to believe that you care one rat's rear end about this evil person? :eusa_think:

ACCOLADE: Look it up, its what you are seeking. Personally I could care less what a liar thinks. This is still the republic of the United States, and the Bill of Rights still exist ......no? You can take your fake political correctness and stick it on the north end of a south bound goose. ;)

Last edited:
May he rot with maggots eating out his left leaning skull.

Fuck that son of a bitch. He cost me THOUSANDS in mandatory fucking Obamacare payments I didn't want or need.
But if you didn't have insurance you'd come crawling to the hospital begging them to take care of your sorry ass.

You're a fucking idiot. I've had car insurance now for 30 plus years. I didn't want or need it. Why should I have car insurance? Can you answer me that faggot?

You remind me of my GOP friend. He had $7000 deductible insurance. Low monthly rate. When his wife got breast cancer, he threw a fund raiser party to come up with the money. Fuck that. You Republicans want the cheapest plan or no plan at all but then cry when something bad happens to you. And we have to take care of you.

And you justify why you should get the help, even though all these years you've argued not to help anyone else. Fuck you.

Reminds me of Rand Paul. Says no to giving any other state disaster relief money but then his state recently got his and he wrote a letter to Biden BEGGING for the money. I would have told him what I told you. Fuck off.

But if you didn't have insurance you'd come crawling to the hospital begging them to take care of your sorry ass.

You're a fucking idiot. I've had car insurance now for 30 plus years. I didn't want or need it. Why should I have car insurance? Can you answer me that faggot?

You remind me of my GOP friend. He had $7000 deductible insurance. Low monthly rate. When his wife got breast cancer, he threw a fund raiser party to come up with the money. Fuck that. You Republicans want the cheapest plan or no plan at all but then cry when something bad happens to you. And we have to take care of you.

And you justify why you should get the help, even though all these years you've argued not to help anyone else. Fuck you.

Reminds me of Rand Paul. Says no to giving any other state disaster relief money but then his state recently got his and he wrote a letter to Biden BEGGING for the money. I would have told him what I told you. Fuck off.
So you’re for refusing aid to all illegals and deporting them.

No just you Americans who won't pay and then want help.

If you go to Germany and break your arm, they fix your arm and don't send you a bill. You don't want to do the same for foreigners visiting the USA? Tourists bring in a lot of money. You Republicans are so short sighted.

You mean people visiting America? How do you know they are "illegals". Is that your boogyman? Illegals? Dude, that was a problem when the economy sucked. Now we need those illegals back. My coffee shop closes at 1pm now instead of being 24/7 because of lazy young white Americans who don't want to work.

You mean people visiting America? How do you know they are "illegals". Is that your boogyman? Illegals? Dude, that was a problem when the economy sucked. Now we need those illegals back. My coffee shop closes at 1pm now instead of being 24/7 because of lazy young white Americans who don't want to work.
Brandon letting millions of infected illegals into America, what’s the big deal!

As Brandon told them - FLOOD OUR BORDER!!!

No just you Americans who won't pay and then want help.

If you go to Germany and break your arm, they fix your arm and don't send you a bill. You don't want to do the same for foreigners visiting the USA? Tourists bring in a lot of money. You Republicans are so short sighted.
Tax paying Americans- FU

Illegals - HERES YOUR FREEBIES!

Tax paying Americans- FU

Illegals - HERES YOUR FREEBIES!
Like I said, you Republicans have a bad attitude when it comes to foreigners visiting our shores.

The U.S. travel and tourism industry generated over $1.6 trillion in economic output in 2017, supporting 7.8 million U.S. jobs.

So if a foreigner gets hurt or sick, we don't sock it to them. Just like they don't when we visit them.

You white nationalist racist conservative Trump Republicans are sick. But you don't know that because you don't go anywhere.

Because the law states that if you drive a car you have to have insurance. How do I get out of paying Obamacare payments? Fucking die?

I can live the rest of my life without paying car insurance if I ride a bike to work. I can't get out of Obamacare payments unless the courts determine those forced payments are unconstitutional, which they did.

And I didn't come crawling out of the hospital begging for anything. I came out of my home office begging to not be forced to pay for insurance I didn't want or need. So since I never used it, what did I pay for? Others insurance? Do you think it's ok that someone is forced to pay for someone else's car insurance? If not, why not? I don't need health insurance, I have enough in savings to take care of myself. I've already filed for self insurance for my cars. I don't need to pay for a policy covering me for 25 grand when I have many many times that in savings at my disposal.

What happened to my body my choice?

Because the law states that if you drive a car you have to have insurance. How do I get out of paying Obamacare payments? Fucking die?

I can live the rest of my life without paying car insurance if I ride a bike to work. I can't get out of Obamacare payments unless the courts determine those forced payments are unconstitutional, which they did.

And I didn't come crawling out of the hospital begging for anything. I came out of my home office begging to not be forced to pay for insurance I didn't want or need. So since I never used it, what did I pay for? Others insurance? Do you think it's ok that someone is forced to pay for someone else's car insurance? If not, why not? I don't need health insurance, I have enough in savings to take care of myself. I've already filed for self insurance for my cars. I don't need to pay for a policy covering me for 25 grand when I have many many times that in savings at my disposal.

Just don't pay them. Then you get penalized on your taxes. That's all they do. They don't put you in jail.

You haven't got sick yet. YET. You will. So what you are is a bum. A drain on our society. At least you will be when the time comes and we have to fix you for free. They should slap you with the bill and INSIST you pay it.

Here is what I would do. If you get sick and don't have insurance, the costs come out of your social security. So let's say you owe $12,000 to the hospital and when you retire you are going to get $1000 a month for the rest of your life starting at age 67, I would make you wait a year before you can college. Send your first year payments to the hospital. And if the bill is $60,000, you'd have to wait till you are 72 to get paid.

Same with welfare. If you want $12,000 in welfare fine here take it. But you will pay it back eventually.

Last edited:

Well the law should state that you must have insurance because eventually you will call 911. Or someone you know will call 911 for you. And we BY LAW have to come try to help you.

Well the law should state that you must have insurance because eventually you will call 911. Or someone you know will call 911 for you. And we BY LAW have to come try to help you.

I've already called 911. Because my house got broken into, because I witnessed a car accident, because I saw a fight. None of that means I should have to have health insurance I don't want.

And you can't promise that at all. So why force me to pay for insurance if I have savings to cover it? With car insurance, if I demonstrate enough assets to cover the policy limits, I can self insure. Why can't I do that with Obummercare?

Last edited:
I've already called 911. Because my house got broken into, because I witnessed a car accident, because I saw a fight. None of that means I should have to have health insurance I don't want.

And you can't promise that at all. So why force me to pay for insurance if I have savings to cover it? With car insurance, if I demonstrate enough assets to cover the policy limits, I can self insure. Why can't I do that with Obummercare?
Idiot. One day you're going to have a stroke, heart attack or something and you're going to cost the rest of us hundreds of thousands of dollars. Fuck that. You want to be like the illegals. Don't pay then come use the services when you need them. Fuck THAT!

Why should I need car insurance? I'll just use my savings to pay for whatever damage I cause. And if I run out of money, SORRY.

Forum List

Back