Harry Reid & gang finally get down to some serious work

Fifty Senators send letter pushing NFL to change Redskins name | ProFootballTalk

Just more proof that Democrats are out to lunch when it comes to what is or isn't important.

I got a suggestion for a new name, Washington Painted Red Savages. Wonder what the left would think about that?

Red, Black, Brown and/or Yellow raise the ire of left wingnuts. It would have to be renamed Washington White savages, painted red.

If I were the owner I'd give them some ridiculous name just to piss off the fruit loops.

As I saw in an avatar, they are changing their name by dropping Washington, it is embarrassing.

They're doing this because
1) What a team is called is properly the concern of the federal government, and
2) We don't have any pressing problems at the moment.

If people are so offended about the name, just buy the team and rename it.

Reid has been steadily pushing Obama's nominees through, which is why the kooks are getting so hysterical about him.

But good luck with the Reid Derangement Syndrome. The demonization attempts are failing hard so far. It's very difficult to demonize a calm, soft-spoken man. I'd stick with Pelosi or Hillary, where the tactic works better.

Reid has been steadily pushing Obama's nominees through, which is why the kooks are getting so hysterical about him.

But good luck with the Reid Derangement Syndrome. The demonization attempts are failing hard so far. It's very difficult to demonize a calm, soft-spoken man. I'd stick with Pelosi or Hillary, where the tactic works better.

:lol: @ calm and soft-spoken

Then maybe the Indians should have fought harder to keep the place theirs.

This is all a waste of time and energy. Daniel Snyder has made it very clear the name is not changing while he owns the team. Unlike the NBA the NFL does not have a means I'm aware of to force the sale of a team. So unless someone can give Snyder a reason to change the name that is in his best interest it's not happening any time soon.

Last edited:
Good to hear this has been a major concern of mine for years (sarcasm) since Harry is so concerned about this in honor of him and how he runs things in the Senate I suggest the new name be the Washington DOA as that is what Reid declares all legislation that arrives in the Senate,

Go with Washington Genociders. That's how we got the place.

Possession is 100% of the law. If they wanted the land they should have stopped fighting among themselves and driven the Europeans back across the sea.
I'll remind of that when Israel gets pushed back into the sea. Your cohorts here have yet to agree with your position so far.

Forum List

Back