Harry Reid & gang finally get down to some serious work

Reid has been steadily pushing Obama's nominees through, which is why the kooks are getting so hysterical about him.

But good luck with the Reid Derangement Syndrome. The demonization attempts are failing hard so far. It's very difficult to demonize a calm, soft-spoken man. I'd stick with Pelosi or Hillary, where the tactic works better.

The soft spoken reid who referred to O as the light colored skin african american with no negro dialect?

Finally? The senate could finally get some things accomplished when Harry took the filibuster away from Mitch.

Finally? The senate could finally get some things accomplished when Harry took the filibuster away from Mitch.

So how come Reid keeps preventing legislation from coming up? Like Obama's proposed budgets.

The corrupt Harry Reid & the dimwitted democrats finally get down to some serious work......of sticking their noses where it's not needed and fucking things up that is!

Are there more important issues in America then worrying about a name change for the Washington Redskins?

Yes there is, but apparently 50 dimwitted democraps doesn't think so. :cuckoo:

The Washington Redskins should keep their team name, and the government should stay the fuck out of the world of sports.

I have another name suggestion if redskins is so offensive here is one far more fitting given the number of pricks in D.C. how about the Washington Foreskins?

I'll remind of that when Israel gets pushed back into the sea. Your cohorts here have yet to agree with your position so far.

I don't have any cohorts here and I personally couldn't care any less about Israel OR the Palestinians, nor will I ever unless they become American citizens living in the United States (or until Israel becomes a US State - which I don't see happening).

The United States of America made a MASSIVE mistake by not forcing the native population to either assimilate or leave the nation entirely (forming their own pseudo-countries inside the US is not the same thing).

Forum List

Back