Harry Reid gets race that he wanted

If you would only keep it do that, you would have an important impact. But the core message will be corroded with the crazy people and the psycho talk from the Tea Party wackos. End of story. Look at what to Bozette Taitz yesterday. Harbinger of things to come.

But the Left has no lunatic fringe, right Jakie?

GT, go ask VaYank and JimH if they'll break up they TeaBag 69 to make daisy chain with you

Franky in blue

teabag.gif

G.T. it's the year 2010, you can come out of the closet. JimH and VaYank are all nipply with excitement that you want to join them
Happily married, you teabagging homosexual. :razz:

And both sides have lunatic fringes, I'm sure you're happy to be on one of them, sir. :lol:

Franky in blue

teabag.gif

G.T. it's the year 2010, you can come out of the closet. JimH and VaYank are all nipply with excitement that you want to join them

And both sides have lunatic fringes, I'm sure you're happy to be on one of them, sir. :lol:

Happily? Really?

Go talk to your wife and tell her about your obsession.

Tell her about the nights you JimH and VaYank spend watching Gladiator movies and then wrestle each other.

Show her the images you post here, I'm sure she'll figure it out.

Happily? Really?

Go talk to your wife and tell her about your obsession.

Tell her about the nights you JimH and VaYank spend watching Gladiator movies and then wrestle each other.

Show her the images you post here, I'm sure she'll figure it out.

:lol: you dumb as cheese, homey

Quote: Originally Posted by saveliberty
Quote: Originally Posted by VaYank5150

Obamacare will keep many companies from hiring beyon the 50 person threshhold. Raising premiums will reduce jobs too.

Here's one he is working on right now:

A renewable electricity standard (RES) mandates that a growing percentage of electricity would have to be produced by approved renewable energy sources, which means it will force costlier energy on the American people and consequently weaken the economy. After all, there’s a reason why wind and solar energy only supply a small fraction of America’s electricity demands: it’s too expensive to compete with more reliable sources. According to the Heritage study, “A Renewable Electricity Standard: What It Will Really Cost Americans,” household electricity prices will jump 36 percent by 2035.

Harry Reid?s ?Smaller? Energy Bill Would Come With Big Costs PA Pundits – International

Reid's views on immigration will cause more unemployment too.

Reid has some great quotes on unemployment that Angle can use as well.
Maybe you misunderstood the question. YOU claimed that Harry Reid had ALREADY passed "several pieces of legislation that have cost many jobs in Nevada". I was hoping you could back that up with something like facts and/or data?
No, you weren't hoping I could back it up. Now that I have shown how Reid has and continues to support programs that will keep Americans out of work and cause more to lose jobs, you deflect.

How am I deflecting by asking you to back up your claim aginst Reid?

Obamacare will keep many companies from hiring beyon the 50 person threshhold. Raising premiums will reduce jobs too.

A renewable electricity standard (RES) mandates that a growing percentage of electricity would have to be produced by approved renewable energy sources, which means it will force costlier energy on the American people and consequently weaken the economy. After all, there’s a reason why wind and solar energy only supply a small fraction of America’s electricity demands: it’s too expensive to compete with more reliable sources. According to the Heritage study, “A Renewable Electricity Standard: What It Will Really Cost Americans,” household electricity prices will jump 36 percent by 2035.

Harry Reid?s ?Smaller? Energy Bill Would Come With Big Costs PA Pundits – International

Maybe you misunderstood the question. YOU claimed that Harry Reid had ALREADY passed "several pieces of legislation that have cost many jobs in Nevada". I was hoping you could back that up with something like facts and/or data?
No, you weren't hoping I could back it up. Now that I have shown how Reid has and continues to support programs that will keep Americans out of work and cause more to lose jobs, you deflect.

Because you were given a bunch of examples and deny and/or avoid them? Oh, I know you THINK your clever by setting up some specific criteria that can't be met exactly, but that still doesn't make the results invalid. It does mean you understand your on thin ice and need to protect your position through trickery.

Because you were given a bunch of examples and deny and/or avoid them? Oh, I know you THINK your clever by setting up some specific criteria that can't be met exactly, but that still doesn't make the results invalid. It does mean you understand your on thin ice and need to protect your position through trickery.

So................you are admitting that your initial claim is bullshit and have nothing to back it up with?

Well, the Tea party did it again! They helped elect another fringe candidate who has very liitle chance to win in November.

Sharron Angle wins; Harry Reid gets race he wanted - Wednesday, June 9, 2010 | 2 a.m. - Las Vegas Sun

For the Tea Baggers, either you are FAR RIGHT, or you are out...:clap2:

hillary got the race she wanted in '08. :lol:

Not really. Hillary and Bill would have much rather run against someone other than the first black person to seek the Presidency. Bill states as much.

hindsight is always 20-20, and obama wasn't the first black man to run for president.

good effort, though.

See, you lowlife cocksucker, one of the primary purposes of the Tea Party is to knock out the Statists in both parties. If the Republicans get upset, that's just too fucking bad.

If you had any valid point to make you wouldn't have to talk like a low life idiot. Face it. Your big dreams for 2010 are not going to happen. And calling people those kinds of names is not going to change anything. Grow up and take it like a man instead of a punk.

First, mind your own business. Second, I'm on record as not going to take the term "Tea Bagger" without a retaliatory strike. Third, mind your own fucking business.

You have such a way with words!!! Idiot.

If you had any valid point to make you wouldn't have to talk like a low life idiot. Face it. Your big dreams for 2010 are not going to happen. And calling people those kinds of names is not going to change anything. Grow up and take it like a man instead of a punk.

First, mind your own business. Second, I'm on record as not going to take the term "Tea Bagger" without a retaliatory strike. Third, mind your own fucking business.

You have such a way with words!!! Idiot.

I refer you back to points #1 & 3.

So................you are admitting that your initial claim is bullshit and have nothing to back it up with?

Only in the mind of someone in deep denial like you could come to that conclusion.

Only in the mind of someone in deep denial like you could come to that conclusion.

Cool. So prove me wrong by stating the legislation you were referring to. Otherwise, simply admit what everyone knows at this point, that you are a liar.

saveliberty, you made a claim, you are unable to support it, your claim is false.

This is simple logic.

Move on, fellow, move on.

Well, the Tea party did it again! They helped elect another fringe candidate who has very liitle chance to win in November.

Being up 11 points over Harry Reid in the latest poll doesn't sound like little chance to me, but what ever helps you sleep at night.

Forum List

Back