Harry Reid gets race that he wanted

Well, the Tea party did it again! They helped elect another fringe candidate who has very liitle chance to win in November.

Being up 11 points over Harry Reid in the latest poll doesn't sound like little chance to me, but what ever helps you sleep at night.

Don't tell me.. Rasmussen?

Yes, but RCP has the 3 latest...

RealClearPolitics - Election 2010 - Nevada Senate - Angle vs. Reid

I'm sure you prefer the much more reliable Daily Kos results, right?....:lol:

Well, the Tea party did it again! They helped elect another fringe candidate who has very liitle chance to win in November.

Being up 11 points over Harry Reid in the latest poll doesn't sound like little chance to me, but what ever helps you sleep at night.

Don't tell me.. Rasmussen?

Rasmussen currently gives Obama a higher approval rating than Gallup, so that pretty much destroys your attempt of an ad hominem.

Try again.

What the partisans don't understand is that everything in history points to Reid losing. Incumbents don't trail opponents by double digits and end up being reelected, particularly someone as well known in his state as Harry Reid. Very, very rarely has an incumbent who has trailed as badly as Reid ended up coming back and winning. It's happened like twice in American history. The voters there have decided they want him out. Unless video appears showing Angle eating kittens for breakfast, she is going to win. If she ends up being a goof ball then in six years she'll get the boot too.

What the partisans don't understand is that everything in history points to Reid losing. Incumbents don't trail opponents by double digits and end up being reelected, particularly someone as well known in his state as Harry Reid. Very, very rarely has an incumbent who has trailed as badly as Reid ended up coming back and winning. It's happened like twice in American history. The voters there have decided they want him out. Unless video appears showing Angle eating kittens for breakfast, she is going to win. If she ends up being a goof ball then in six years she'll get the boot too.

Agreed...

There is a lot of disgust with the current crop of congress critters, and rightfully so...

Whose poll and what is the pool of selectees are the appropriate questions here.

She will lose by 8 to 10 points.

I hate to burst your bubble but it is June. The election is in November. This lady has a lot of explaining to do. Fluoride being a Communist Plot...Abolishing the Education and Energy Departments....Doing away with Social Security....Abolishionist

Yup, put ALL you money behind this woman!

Even if she is LDS (and I have no idea, but I assure you the Nevada LDS do), as wacko as she is (sounds like a Beck clone), she has very little chance.

Reid got the race he needed.

I hate to burst your bubble but it is June. The election is in November. This lady has a lot of explaining to do. Fluoride being a Communist Plot...Abolishing the Education and Energy Departments....Doing away with Social Security....Abolishionist

Yup, put ALL you money behind this woman!

What is Harry going to do between now and then to change the public's negative image of him?

Is he going to stop voting for stupid bills and just do the "0bama Present" shuffle?

All Reid needs to do is point to Angle. She and her whacky platform will do the rest.

Even if she is LDS (and I have no idea, but I assure you the Nevada LDS do), as wacko as she is (sounds like a Beck clone), she has very little chance.

Reid got the race he needed.

I admire you Democratics hanging on to your failed leaders like they were golden idols...

At least you're consistent...

One thing people are forgetting is Obama's famous Las Vegas comments and how many Nevadians are going to punish Reid for his closeness to the idiot who twice suggested people should not go to Vegas.

Remember when Reid came out in support of his constituents and condemned Obama's ani-Vegas remarks? ... no seriously do you? I don't. This puppet WILL become unemployed.

Forum List

Back