Harry Reid gets race that he wanted

Well, the Tea party did it again! They helped elect another fringe candidate who has very liitle chance to win in November.

Being up 11 points over Harry Reid in the latest poll doesn't sound like little chance to me, but what ever helps you sleep at night.

Just to clarify, that's the latest Rasmussen poll. All the "Real" pollsters have the race much closer.

Yes, but RCP has the 3 latest...

RealClearPolitics - Election 2010 - Nevada Senate - Angle vs. Reid

I'm sure you prefer the much more reliable Daily Kos results, right?....:lol:

That seems about right. She will not win.

I'll ask you too - what will Harry do to restore his favor with Nevadans?

A few weeks ago, he didn't stand a chance of winning. He now gets Rand Paul lite to run against. She has problems communicating with the masses. The teaparty likes her, the rest of Nevada, not so much.

Nevada is becoming a popular retirement state, she wants to dismantle social security for example. It's like running on amnesty in AZ.

That seems about right. She will not win.

A few weeks ago, he didn't stand a chance of winning. He now gets Rand Paul lite to run against. She has problems communicating with the masses. The teaparty likes her, the rest of Nevada, not so much.

Nevada is becoming a popular retirement state, she wants to dismantle social security for example. It's like running on amnesty in AZ.

IOW, Harry can continue to suck and it doesn't matter to Nevadans?

Rumors have it she wants to push old people down the stairs too...:eek:

Harry is in trouble...

I Supported Obama's trillion dollar deficits, I passed ObamaCare over the objections of the people, and I sided with the Iranian Insurgents calling the Iraq War "Lost!" Send me back to Washington, so we can pass Cap and Trade and give Illegal Aliens the right to Vote! -- I'm Harry Reid and I approved this message

One thing people are forgetting is Obama's famous Las Vegas comments and how many Nevadians are going to punish Reid for his closeness to the idiot who twice suggested people should not go to Vegas.

Delusional, ConHog, rambling on your part. Very few Nevadans, if any, will make any linkage as you suggest.

Harry is in trouble...

No, Dr. H, he is not. Stop your whining, son. You have trouble understanding the GOP, so don't give us any crap about what Dems think.

Harry is in trouble...

No, Dr. H, he is not. Stop your whining, son. You have trouble understanding the GOP, so don't give us any crap about what Dems think.

Jake's an expert on the GOP, he's been pretending he's a genuine Republican since I got here.

Last edited:

Harry is in trouble...

Whining?

Jokey, Democratics like you need to invest in dictionaries...

Your support for Harry is unimpressive...

Dr. H, you are snorting the ether again: as if you could offer anything relevant to this discussion. You, son, as usual, are obsolete. And you are not a Republican at all, just a silly lost wacko far to the right. So don't think you understand Republicans at all. Fool.

One thing people are forgetting is Obama's famous Las Vegas comments and how many Nevadians are going to punish Reid for his closeness to the idiot who twice suggested people should not go to Vegas.

Not quite.

Obama suggested that those banks and financial institutions that took tax payer's bail out money and had not paid it back yet, should think twice about taking elaborate sales meetings in vegas.

He did not suggest private companies not go to vegas for their sales meetings and enjoyment.

Care

People have been voting for the least distasteful candidate for years now. And they will do it again. Harry doesn't have to do anything. The fact that the GOP picked a real dud as their candidate has secured Harry's win. No mystery.

Sharron Angle is a neocon who also is a Social Conservative. So called real conservatives should not support her.

Harry is in trouble...

He doesn't suck. Only teapartiers think that because he's the majority leader.

Harry will defeat the wierdo very easily. Dr. H, send her money to save her campaign.

Well, the Tea party did it again! They helped elect another fringe candidate who has very liitle chance to win in November.

Sharron Angle wins; Harry Reid gets race he wanted - Wednesday, June 9, 2010 | 2 a.m. - Las Vegas Sun

The difficulty Angle will face in unifying Republicans was apparent at a Reno primary night gathering of establishment Republicans. The crowd, including longtime state Sen. Bill Raggio and former Gov. Kenny Guinn, celebrated Brian Sandoval’s victory over Gov. Jim Gibbons. But the party broke up quickly after it became apparent that Angle would defeat Lowden, who had the establishment’s support.

Guinn had only this to say of Angle: “If she wins, she’ll be the candidate. It’ll be a tough race for her.”

For the Tea Baggers, either you are FAR RIGHT, or you are out...:clap2:

Hey dickwad. Thought I'd resurrect this one. Nice to see things working out not exactly like you thought.
Election 2010: Nevada Senate - Rasmussen Reports
Republican challenger Sharron Angle has now moved to a four-point lead over Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid in Nevada’s bare-knuckles U.S. Senate race.

The latest Rasmussen Reports telephone survey of Likely Nevada Voters shows Angle hitting the 50% mark for the first time since mid-August, while Reid earns 46% of the vote. Two percent (2%) prefer some other candidate in the race, and two percent (2%) more are undecided. (To see question wording, click here.)

This marks the widest gap between the two candidates since late June, but the race remains a Toss-Up in the Rasmussen Reports Election 2010 Senate Balance of Power rankings.

Forum List

Back