Harry Reid To Intel Community: Give Donald Trump Fake Briefings

“This man is dangerous.”

PHILADELPHIA - Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) is advising intelligence officials that if they end up giving GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump classified briefings during the campaign, they should just fake it and make sure not to divulge anything important.

“How would the CIA and the other intelligence agencies brief this guy? How could they do that? I would suggest to the intelligence agencies, if you’re forced to brief this guy, don’t tell him anything, just fake it, because this man is dangerous,” Reid said in an interview with The Huffington Post Wednesday afternoon. “Fake it, pretend you’re doing a briefing, but you can’t give the guy any information.”

“This guy, he’s part of a foreign power,” Reid continued. “We knew he liked Putin before this, but this is quite ridiculous.”

More: Harry Reid To Intel Community: Give Donald Trump Fake Briefings

I agree, Harry! Treat Trump like a mushroom - keep him in the dark and feed him shit.

TDS has now infected Harry Reid.

The more you morons mewl about Trump, the stronger he gets. Your usual attack tactics for Republicans don't work on him.

Trump has proven he can't be trusted with classified information. May as well just go ahead and tell Putin.

Really?

Think about your statement, regarding classified information, and then look at your own Party's nominee....

Why would Trump be given classified information during the campaign?
They both are, so they're prepared to take over being fully briefed. The new president is expected to be fully and completely ready to take charge the moment the oath of office is finished. The former president literally wakes up one day and is cut out of the loop.

Trump has proven he can't be trusted with classified information. May as well just go ahead and tell Putin.
Wow, for a moment there I thought you really believed that. Better be careful, you might give people the impression that you believe nonsense.

“This man is dangerous.”

PHILADELPHIA - Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) is advising intelligence officials that if they end up giving GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump classified briefings during the campaign, they should just fake it and make sure not to divulge anything important.

“How would the CIA and the other intelligence agencies brief this guy? How could they do that? I would suggest to the intelligence agencies, if you’re forced to brief this guy, don’t tell him anything, just fake it, because this man is dangerous,” Reid said in an interview with The Huffington Post Wednesday afternoon. “Fake it, pretend you’re doing a briefing, but you can’t give the guy any information.”

“This guy, he’s part of a foreign power,” Reid continued. “We knew he liked Putin before this, but this is quite ridiculous.”

More: Harry Reid To Intel Community: Give Donald Trump Fake Briefings

I agree, Harry! Treat Trump like a mushroom - keep him in the dark and feed him shit.

With trump asking the leader of Russia to hack US computers to affect the outcome of elections in the US the intelligence community DOES have to wonder now how much information to give this traitor. They can't know how much of what they may tell him is passed along to Putin.

WTF Republicans, you mean even treason is not enough reason to stop supporting your candidate?
Boy, it's a good thing no one has done that. That sounds awful.

Lock Him Up - for TREASON!!!!!

CoahW26XYAAiQrM.jpg
Harry needs a very large cell he can call his own right next to Hillary's.

Forum List

Back