HART: Homeland security's massive new database will include face recognition, DNA, and peoples non o

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
So why do we know so little about it?
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is quietly building what will likely become the largest database of biometric and biographic data on citizens and foreigners in the United States. The agency’s new Homeland Advanced Recognition Technology (HART)database will include multiple forms of biometrics—from face recognition to DNA, data from questionable sources, and highly personal data on innocent people. It will be shared with federal agencies outside of DHS as well as state and local law enforcement and foreign governments. And yet, we still know very little about it.

The records DHS plans to include in HART will chill and deter people from exercising their

HART: Homeland Security’s Massive New Database Will Include Face Recognition, DNA, and Peoples’ “Non-Obvious Relationships”

WTF is wrong with the lazy morons who seem to think this won't ever harm you, buddy you have things to worry about in ways you can't even think of.

This is beyond UNETHICAL, it is going to be used to control you, your family, relatives etc..........

This is going to go way beyond what leftist brains can ever, ever imagine.

What part of every home in America has a camera practically spying on them it doesn't have to be FEDS doing it dumbasses. It could be hackers watching your baby via the babies monitor.............

So why do we know so little about it?
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is quietly building what will likely become the largest database of biometric and biographic data on citizens and foreigners in the United States. The agency’s new Homeland Advanced Recognition Technology (HART)database will include multiple forms of biometrics—from face recognition to DNA, data from questionable sources, and highly personal data on innocent people. It will be shared with federal agencies outside of DHS as well as state and local law enforcement and foreign governments. And yet, we still know very little about it.

The records DHS plans to include in HART will chill and deter people from exercising their

HART: Homeland Security’s Massive New Database Will Include Face Recognition, DNA, and Peoples’ “Non-Obvious Relationships”

WTF is wrong with the lazy morons who seem to think this won't ever harm you, buddy you have things to worry about in ways you can't even think of.

This is beyond UNETHICAL, it is going to be used to control you, your family, relatives etc..........

This is going to go way beyond what leftist brains can ever, ever imagine.

What part of every home in America has a camera practically spying on them it doesn't have to be FEDS doing it dumbasses. It could be hackers watching your baby via the babies monitor.............
Yet as we see it has nothing to do with left/right Repub/Dem, it does, however, have everything to do with control...

Why do yo want Putin to take over the wold?

Because when it happens maybe the idiots who think it's him in their dreams and fantasies can finlly stfup about the reality they only created in their MENTALLY FKD UP HEADS" .

I've had a face recognition video camera for five years now.

Imagine all the info they gathered while using five finger rosey as they watched you jerkin it off too LMAO

It's not that it's anything " NEW" . it is the fact it is getting worse and it will be used against everyone. It doesn't matter WTF side your on or whose political ass is being kissed.

Face recognition system = millions of dollars.

Defeat million dollar face recognition system = A few bucks.

$T2eC16h,!zUE9s39!eu1BRbEbbomS!~~60_35.JPG

Imagine all the info they gathered while using five finger rosey as they watched you jerkin it off too LMAO

It's not that it's anything " NEW" . it is the fact it is getting worse and it will be used against everyone. It doesn't matter WTF side your on or whose political ass is being kissed.
Well if I ever catch them Imma gonna sue for royalty payments.

dam right sue them for millions " invasion of privacy" . got get uhmm lol.

dam right sue them for millions " invasion of privacy" . got get uhmm lol.
I have a Bocelli that only David's doodle can surpass

The bad part, " those have nothing to block the " IRIS" scanning so dam they sitll got you.

Now they can detect you just by the way you " WALK" , they got you by your " EAR" they can scan your veins, they can point out certain features that can detect you just by your nose, or mouth..

The bad part, " those have nothing to block the " IRIS" scanning so dam they sitll got you.

Now they can detect you just by the way you " WALK" , they got you by your " EAR" they can scan your veins, they can point out certain features that can detect you just by your nose, or mouth..
For a decade now the cops have been installing cameras at lights, railways and even on turnpike bridges, collecting license plate data to record peoples movements...So if you're a drug mule you better have a change of vehicles.

For a decade now the cops have been installing cameras at lights, railways and even on turnpike bridges, collecting license plate data to record peoples movements...So if you're a drug mule you better have a change of vehicles.

Yep and lt's been longer than a decade.

Yep and lt's been longer than a decade.
In the metropolitan areas but now they are getting to smaller towns like where I used to live in NW Ark. The state police have had it for six years in Mizzouri..But I doubt where I live they will have to rely upon satellite cameras...

Forum List

Back