Harvard Given Permission for Racism

TheParser

Ok. And what are you claiming about Stuyvesant High School ?

The complaint is that there are very few African American students.

The sole entrance requirement is to pass a written exam.

Many Asians are able to do so.

Few African American applicants can do so.

So the mayor of New York City is trying to expand the ways for students to be admitted.

Many people feel that it is only fair to have more African American and Hispanic students represented at that school.

Opponents say that such a policy would limit the number of Asian students and would lead to a dumbing down of the curriculum.

Of course, it is obvious that the mayor will eventually have his way.

And, of course, I expect the Biden administration to use its clout to change the admissions process.

TheParser

So in a nutshell what your claming is because black people are too stupid to pass Stuyvesant High school entrance exam, Stuyvesant High is lowering the standard to allow stupid black people in ?

Have I got that right ?

TheParser

So in a nutshell what your claming is because black people are too stupid to pass Stuyvesant High school entrance exam, Stuyvesant High is lowering the standard to allow stupid black people in ?

Have I got that right ?

I am NOT claiming anything.

I am just an impartial reporter explaining the controversy regarding Stuy.

Hopefully, a member who lives in the Big Apple can give you more pertinent information.

Have a nice week!

TheParser
I am NOT claiming anything

Exactly. Sit down. Because you know schools lowering their standards for black people is a myth.

And you also know that I have plenty evidence to show how the education system works in favour of white people.

All this "they're letting dumb blk ppl in" is just projection of the fact that ...that's true for many whites.

TheParser

Have I got that right ?
I couldn't care less. But I do demand results. Real results. And the United States is falling behind in competition. Having the Chinese become the top dog in the world you will not like. They won't take your shit or anyone elses.

22lcidw
I couldn't care less.

Ok.

22lcidw
But I do demand results. Real results.

Ok

22lcidw
And the United States is falling behind in competition.

And whose fault is that ? It's white people's.

22lcidw
Having the Chinese become the top dog in the world you will not like. They won't take your shit or anyone elses.

What are the Chinese going to do to blk ppl that white people have not done already?

Forum List

Back