Oct 9, 2019

Attachments

• B473F725-BDE3-4629-935E-34673A839AF1.jpeg
    B473F725-BDE3-4629-935E-34673A839AF1.jpeg
    32.5 KB · Views: 20
  • 7A855C86-AC1B-4F68-B864-B445CF1472BE.jpeg
    7A855C86-AC1B-4F68-B864-B445CF1472BE.jpeg
    34.5 KB · Views: 20
Surprise! It also seems that media "fact checkers" are more about following Chinese guidelines and not so much facts...

The professor was getting $50k a month from china

His honeypot chinese accomplice fled to china and left him to stand trial alone

I guess love is not forever after all

Unless possibly if its love for chairman mao

Nice! The report acknowledges the Chinese communist cover-up about their virus, which can only intelligently be called a Chinese communist virus. Slowly but surely we are unraveling the complexity that we hope will someday reveal the biological truth about SARS-CoV-2.

Actually OP, there is no god, and only a fool calls another a fool who says there is no god.
23 Mar 2020 Harvard Caught Colluding with China

Nice! The report acknowledges the Chinese communist cover-up about their virus, which can only intelligently be called a Chinese communist virus. Slowly but surely we are unraveling the complexity that we hope will someday reveal the biological truth about SARS-CoV-2.
Chinese citizens should be barred from American universities

I fail to see how a dead Asian is involved in any of this.

You trump Nazis must have forgotten the many U.S. corporations with ties to the Communists in China.

But, Big Business always gets a thumbs up from the trump Nazis.

I fail to see how a dead Asian is involved in any of this.
You mean Mao

He’s gone but not forgotten

The dictatorship he founded is still alive and influencing people

You trump Nazis must have forgotten the many U.S. corporations with ties to the Communists in China.
Take your nazi smear and stick it up your ass comrade

It is legal though not advised for American companies to do business in china

Even lib rock star and functional fool anthony fauchi has been in china buying and selling info

But china has hugely corrupted our academic institutions and individuals like this horny old professor

He hid his involvement with china and thats a crime

Guilty!

I hope he get the max sentence possible.
BOSTON — A Harvard University professor charged with hiding his ties to a Chinese-run recruitment program was found guilty on all counts Tuesday.

Charles Lieber, 62, the former chair of Harvard's department of chemistry and chemical biology, had pleaded not guilty to two counts of filing false tax returns, two counts of making false statements, and two counts of failing to file reports for a foreign bank account in China.

The jury deliberated for about two hours and 45 minutes before announcing the verdict following five days of testimony in Boston federal court.

Lieber's defense attorney Marc Mukasey had argued that prosecutors lacked proof of the charges. He maintained that investigators didn't keep any record of their interviews with Lieber prior to his arrest.

He argued that prosecutors would be unable to prove that Lieber acted "knowingly, intentionally, or willfully, or that he made any material false statement." Mukasey also stressed Lieber wasn't charged with illegally transferring any technology or proprietary information to China.

Prosecutors argued that Lieber, who was arrested in January, knowingly hid his involvement in China's Thousand Talents Plan — a program designed to recruit people with knowledge of foreign technology and intellectual property to China — to protect his career and reputation.

Right here Einstein: the Chinese military has possession of the virus that is 99.1% identical to SARS-CoV-2. How does this effeminacy between males function when the U.S. Army just announced it possesses a SARS-CoV-2 vaccine?

The key to grasping relevance in all of this is a better gathering an understanding of what he was actually researching.

Note, too, that he was actually arrested by the Department of Defense. Though western media entertainment only went so far as to say that he was arrested by federal agents.

I had discussed this in sme detail when it first went down. Oddly, those postings are gone now. And I do not know why. But whatever.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back