🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Harvard University to Students: Your Gender Can Change Day to Day

"The reality is they are doing nothing to hurt or harm you. You are just being a mosey judgmental prick who should mind his own business."
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
The presence of those freakish, unclean, warped, diseased devils on God's Earth is an abominable affront to The Maker which we cannot tolerate.

Know what we mean?
No I don't. How about you mind your own fucking business. I'm sure if I combed through your life I could find a few things that would be considered an abomination by God standards. But you must have forgotten the most important parts of Gods lessons, forgiveness, love thy neighbor, and leaving the judging to god.
Stop playing the God card, it doesn't suit you and makes you look like an obvious hypocrite. Also makes you sound just like one of those Isis thugs.

Slade3200, post: 17102142, member: 56533"]
"How about you mind your own fucking business. I'm sure if I combed through your life I could find a few things that would be considered an abomination by God standards. But you must have forgotten the most important parts of Gods lessons, forgiveness, love thy neighbor, and leaving the judging to god. Stop playing the God card, it doesn't suit you and makes you look like an obvious hypocrite. Also makes you sound just like one of those Isis thugs."

Decent, clean, moral, patriotic, red-blooded, REAL Americans are made in the image of the Holy Spirit. It is our sacred duty to cleanse God's Kingdom of all congenitally inferior brown vermin. They are the antiChrist.

Know what we mean?

From the comments:

"My gender can change if I'm closer to the ladies room, and I have to "go" really bad."

I found out I'm transgender sometimes! :banana:

Slade3200, post: 17102142, member: 56533"]
"How about you mind your own fucking business. I'm sure if I combed through your life I could find a few things that would be considered an abomination by God standards. But you must have forgotten the most important parts of Gods lessons, forgiveness, love thy neighbor, and leaving the judging to god. Stop playing the God card, it doesn't suit you and makes you look like an obvious hypocrite. Also makes you sound just like one of those Isis thugs."

Decent, clean, moral, patriotic, red-blooded, REAL Americans are made in the image of the Holy Spirit. It is our sacred duty to cleanse God's Kingdom of all congenitally inferior brown vermin. They are the antiChrist.

Know what we mean?
I think you are insane.... but Isis, knows what you mean. They say the exact same thing about people like you and the west. You dig?

Last edited:
Slade, you are soooooo emotional. Why is that?
Don't know, I guess I was born that way. You are also reading a message board so you may be assuming that i'm all worked up but I'm not really effected by the opinions of internet strangers. I'm just expressing whats on my mind as you are. I respect that for the most part unless I start to see hate talk... I don't have much tolerance for that kind of stuff. Do you have thoughts about the conversation at hand or do you want to learn more about my emotional state?

Don't know, I guess I was born that way. You are also reading a message board so you may be assuming that i'm all worked up but I'm not really effected by the opinions of internet strangers. I'm just expressing whats on my mind as you are. I respect that for the most part unless I start to see hate talk... I don't have much tolerance for that kind of stuff. Do you have thoughts about the conversation at hand or do you want to learn more about my emotional state?
Thanks. I've already expressed my opinion but you insist on (?pretending) not to understand what myself and others have said = :banghead: So, not at he moment, thanks.

Thanks. I've already expressed my opinion but you insist on (?pretending) not to understand what myself and others have said = :banghead: So, not at he moment, thanks.
How do you feel about Steelfoots comments on the subject. Are you in agreement with that mindset?

So if I don't make the boys varsity hockey team I can try out for the varsity girls hockey team???

That's not a joke any longer....

One must embrace confusion, and eschew sanity itself to be a Liberal.

Mack%20Begg%20as%20a%20bad%20ass

Born a girl.....filled with all sorts of injections....

‘Transgender’ girl on testosterone dominates girls’ Texas wrestling championship"
‘Transgender’ girl on testosterone dominates girls’ Texas wrestling championship

Did I mention that one must embrace confusion, and eschew sanity itself to be a Liberal?

"Male Transgender Sprinter Wins Two Girls State Championships — as a Freshman
Screen-Shot-2017-06-07-at-9.57.14-AM.sized-770x415xt.png

Transgender sprinter Andraya Yearwood from Cromwell High School in Cromwell, Connecticut, won the girls' 100-meter and 200-meter dashes at the Connecticut high school Class M state championships. Yearwood was born male but allowed to compete with the girls. To make matters worse, she is a freshman, so she beat girls who are as many as three years older than her. Had she competed with the boys, she would have taken last place."
Male Transgender Sprinter Wins Girls State Championship — as a Freshman

"....she is a freshman, so she beat girls who are as many as three years older than her. Had she competed with the boys, she would have taken last place."

Those whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad.
Euripides.

"Male Transgender Sprinter Wins Two Girls State Championships — as a Freshman
read bout this case on my sports board

his dad ought to be shot and this young man should obviously be disqualified from competing

the world is upside down, not sure if 8 years of Trump can bring us back from the ledge or not, just grateful for the reprieve from the insanity

WAIT!!!!

It gets better!!!

"This Doctoral Student Identifies As A Hippopotamus ‘Tranimal,’ Says It Makes Him Feel ‘Sexy’
In an article published in a peer-reviewed academic journal, a PhD student at the University of Arizona claims he identifies as a hippopotamus. Yes, you read it right. A hippopotamus. If you’re waiting for the punch line, don’t hold your breath.

I guess the ever-growing list of 58+ human-based gender identities just isn’t inclusive enough to escape the realm of pure bigotry and discrimination against “tranimals.” That’s why Florentin Felix Morin argues in the Journal of Theoretical Humanities that his hippo identity allows him to defy traditional gender norms and break free of the constraints that “govern human bodies.”
This Doctoral Student Identifies As A Hippopotamus 'Tranimal'

A little-known fact about the "great" Ivy League schools is that their trust funds, from contributions from alumni, are so huge, in the billions, that they could charge nothing, to any and all students qualified and filled to their capacity FOREVER.

The office of BGLTQ Student Life at Harvard University has released a new school-sponsored guide telling students to “fight transphobia” and “get the facts about gender diversity.”

What's wrong with facts?

Forum List

Back