🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Harvard University to Students: Your Gender Can Change Day to Day

The title of the article clearly says "Gender Identity" yet your OP only says gender. Do you not know the difference or are you trying to be misleading?
Normal people like us can't keep track of the bullshit you liberals are pushing on this issue. Most people know what gender they are, and the few that don't are mentally ill and need psychological help, not encouragement to be crazy.
Why do you even care? If somebody identifies themselves with something different than their natural sex then why do you give a shit?
People are being punished for not going along with it, that's why, dumbass.
Who is getting punished and how?
The entire state of North Carolina was punished, that's who.

Day-to-day? Their gender checkbox list on their application form must be a mile long!

The title of the article clearly says "Gender Identity" yet your OP only says gender. Do you not know the difference or are you trying to be misleading?
Normal people like us can't keep track of the bullshit you liberals are pushing on this issue. Most people know what gender they are, and the few that don't are mentally ill and need psychological help, not encouragement to be crazy.
Why do you even care? If somebody identifies themselves with something different than their natural sex then why do you give a shit?
People are being punished for not going along with it, that's why, dumbass.
Who is getting punished and how?
The entire state of North Carolina was punished, that's who.
NC got punished because republicans passed a bill trying to regulate who used which bathrooms? Yeah, well I guess they should have just left it alone. I don't recall there ever being a problem that called for government regulation on the subject

You seem to have comprehension issues - FORCED TO PRETEND TO BELIEVE - TO GO ALONG WITH etc.
I understand what you are claiming but I dont understand how YOU are being forced to believe anything

Stop lying....your posts are no more than an oblique attempt to hide the coercion of Liberal's to demand everyone participate in this insanity.
Yet all I did was ask for you to explain that assertion and you can't do it. But let's go back and talk about how stupid engineers are...

Of course I did.

You've been revealed as a liar.

But....you forgot to write 'duh....'
Funny, you probably don't even realize it but you are the one who has ended your last several posts with those words. Need a mirror?

Did you figure out why this is correct?
The Transgender movement: forcing everyone to participate in some people's delusions.

The question was answered twice.

Tilly gave you an example

Here's an even more blantant one: refuse to bake a cake to Liberal satisfaction and be put out of business.....and, the first amendment notwithstanding, slapped with a gag order.

That's being forced to participate.

Now....you can respond with 'duh....how is that......"
So Tilly is answering questions for you now? That's probably a good idea if your best response to a Harvard gender identity article is bringing up an example of a cake maker denying service to a gay couple from a couple years ago. :cuckoo:

One is left to conclude that you're ashamed of being a Liberal.....and you lie to hide it.

That's the case, isn't it.
I don't define myself in any category. I have conservative views on some issues and liberal views on others. One thing I can do is give direct answers to questions and articulate my positions. Something you should try to do more of

You lied,

You knew exactly what was meant by this:
The Transgender movement: forcing everyone to participate in some people's delusions.
What did I lie about? And for the 5 th time. HOW ARE YOU BEING FORCED TO PARTICIPATE?

This is why "graduated from Harvard" has become synonymous with "laugh your ass off".
It started when they let transfers from Columbia, who admittedly didn't have good grades, into Harvard then gave them a position they didn't deserve on the Harvard Law Review. Once standards are lowered they are pretty much lowered forever.

The total cost for Harvard per year is actually close to $65,000! Insane! At one time it and other colleges were places of learning, now obviously it like most colleges is a networking facility for scam artists seeking political positions and assorted brainwashed idiots.
I think that the only real answer to the high cost is for the students to receive free tuition and let the tax payers, you and me, pay for the exorbitant price of college. Yeah that's the ticket.

I understand what you are claiming but I dont understand how YOU are being forced to believe anything

Stop lying....your posts are no more than an oblique attempt to hide the coercion of Liberal's to demand everyone participate in this insanity.
Yet all I did was ask for you to explain that assertion and you can't do it. But let's go back and talk about how stupid engineers are...

Of course I did.

Funny, you probably don't even realize it but you are the one who has ended your last several posts with those words. Need a mirror?

No, I don't see the element of force that you're so worried about

Of course I did.

That makes you either a liar or a fool.

Sooo....which is it?

Of course I did.

Sooo....which is it?
It's makes you horrible at presenting a rational argument. Instead of answering a question or explaining your ideas you waste time with pointless insults. What a joke

Of course I did.

Sooo....which is it?
It's makes you horrible at presenting a rational argument. Instead of answering a question or explaining your ideas you waste time with pointless insults. What a joke

There no argument to be had.

Simply a fact: you are either a liar or a fool, or both.

I guess you could call it a sickness, someone determining their own sex? But what's really sick is people believe that other people can determine their own sex. Totally denying DNA... Very unscientific

Forum List

Back