🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Harvard University to Students: Your Gender Can Change Day to Day

I am feeling pretty today so participating in a lingere party, it's my right
Yesterday I did yard work and choose to be a guy for that day

I guess you could call it a sickness, someone determining their own sex? But what's really sick is people believe that other people can determine their own sex. Totally denying DNA... Very unscientific
You really don't get it do you... Its not people believing people can determine their own sex, Its people not giving a shit what people do with their lives. We all live our own reality, so if somebody is born female and they want to be a dude then fine, I don't give a shit. You can keep up your hate talk and judge them... keep the spirit that has lead to an extremely high amount is suicides, or you can just chill the fuck out and mind your own business.

I guess you could call it a sickness, someone determining their own sex? But what's really sick is people believe that other people can determine their own sex. Totally denying DNA... Very unscientific
You really don't get it do you... Its not people believing people can determine their own sex, Its people not giving a shit what people do with their lives. We all live our own reality, so if somebody is born female and they want to be a dude then fine, I don't give a shit. You can keep up your hate talk and judge them... keep the spirit that has lead to an extremely high amount is suicides, or you can just chill the fuck out and mind your own business.
100 % feeling and no fact
Or we can participate in an arbitrary mental illness
Just declare yourself a guy or a girl on any given day, it does not matter and is no one's business
Jesus H Christ, how vaguely undefinable do you think life actually is

Libs don't have much regard for lawfulness so it's consistent that they do not think a human has an assigned and permanent gender-Rules and definitions, that's for those meanie conservatives

We consider the diseased tranny deviates a menace to America's innocent children.

Ergo tranny conduct is child molestation.

The vile, sick beasts belong in dark dungeons, away from all humankind.

Let's GO, Men!:banana:

Know what we mean?

:udaman:

Just declare yourself a guy or a girl on any given day, it does not matter and is no one's business
It is a fact that more people in the LGBT community take their own lives than any other group. so why do you want to keep feeding the hate by being a judgmental prick? Just let them do what they want to do, it has no effect on you.

It is a fact that more people in the LGBT community take their own lives than any other group. so why do you want to keep feeding the hate by being a judgmental prick? Just let them do what they want to do, it has no effect on you.
Love the sinner hate the sin

Tomorrow is feeling like a 50/50 split, maybe cocky one hour and something else next

Facts and Truth are not judgmental, dude.

You retards need to just wake the hell up and realize that you feewings do not change Reality, nor what is factually true about anyone.

You may think you are a snowflake....oh never mind.

Love the sinner hate the sin
Is that supposed to mean something relevant to this conversation?

Facts and Truth are not judgmental, dude.

You retards need to just wake the hell up and realize that you feewings do not change Reality, nor what is factually true about anyone.

You may think you are a snowflake....oh never mind.
Yeah the whole point is... who gives a fuck! Live and let live

"It is a fact that more people in the LGBT community take their own lives than any other group."
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
But, all factors considered, isn't that a good thing?

"LGBT community?"

"Community?"

Mealy-mouth euphemism for "dank, squalid netherworld of abnormal sex perverts."

By pretending a horrendous mental disease that debases and degrades humanity is a simply a "hip lifestyle choice," the pukeleft scuzzies encourage such abominations before Almighty God.

Hey, it is exactly what it is.

Know what we mean?

Last edited:
"It is a fact that more people in the LGBT community take their own lives than any other group."
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
But, all factors considered, isn't that a good thing?

"LGBT community?"

"Community?"

Mealy-mouth euphemism for "dank, squalid netherworld of abnormal sex perverts."

By pretending a horrendous mental disease that debases and degrades humanity is a simply a "hip lifestyle choice," the pukeleft scuzzies encourage such abominations before Almighty God.

Hey, it is exactly what it is.

Know what we mean?
"We" you mean you and the small fraction of deranged humans that cheer the suicide and death of millions in hope for genocide? That is what you are saying with your post right. Just because somebody is attracted to a member of their same sex, or they feel uncomfortable in their own skin, you hope they all die?. You are the sick one man. Seek help

Guilty consciences and continuing the acts that cause the guilt can be either life taking or life changing .

Guilty consciences and continuing the acts that cause the guilt can be either life taking or life changing .
Where do you think the guilt, shame, depression, and isolation comes from?

Their acknowledgment that they are commiting a guilt laden act. It comes from within and within lies the personal responsibility. These are facts , your emotion based contentions are that "other people are causing them to kill themselves" is pure lib folly

"Slade3200, post: 17099777, member: 56533"][
"We" you mean you and the small fraction of deranged humans that cheer the suicide and death of millions in hope for genocide? That is what you are saying with your post right. Just because somebody is attracted to a member of their same sex, or they feel uncomfortable in their own skin, you hope they all die?. You are the sick one man. Seek help."
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Oh! Oh! We are triggered! All because we respect the right of the grotesque, hoarse, grunting tranny monstronsities to terminate the vile abomination that is their existence on Earth. Oh! Oh!

Know what we mean?

Last edited:

Their acknowledgment that they are commiting a guilt laden act. It comes from within and within lies the personal responsibility. These are facts , your emotion based contentions are that "other people are causing them to kill themselves" is pure lib folly
Guilt comes from a cultural, religious, and/or sociological conditions which dictate what is "right and wrong". A gay person feels guilt or abnormal or isolated because people like you label them as such. The reality is they are doing nothing to hurt or harm you. You are just being a nosey judgmental prick who should mind his own business. You think those idividuals are the problem? Look in the mirror

Last edited:
"The reality is they are doing nothing to hurt or harm you. You are just being a mosey judgmental prick who should mind his own business."
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
The presence of those freakish, unclean, warped, diseased devils on God's Earth is an abominable affront to The Maker which we cannot tolerate.

Know what we mean?

Forum List

Back