🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Harvard University to Students: Your Gender Can Change Day to Day

You seem to have comprehension issues - FORCED TO PRETEND TO BELIEVE - TO GO ALONG WITH etc.
I understand what you are claiming but I dont understand how YOU are being forced to believe anything
The other day I posted about a college student who's grade was reduced on his paper because he said "mankind".

Similar thing happened to me when I published in a scientific magazine. I said "mankind", editors tried and tried to get me to change it. And that was ten years ago. So yes, you get forced to at least pretend to believe the BS if you wish to get a good grade.
I'd protest that shit all day unless it was a specific part of the coursework that the student missed. Something tells me there is more to the story than just that one word but if not then that action was wrong and the student should protest
I bet I finished college before your parents met. Even back then I figured out it was "tell the professor what they want to hear" political games. Even in engineering dude, because you have to take electives. I was young, I played the games and they loved me for it. Today, they'd expel me.
Kind of similar to the workplace right? You follow the rules and do what you're told, sometimes things don't always go the way you want. It's called life.
If it's in an educational setting it's called indoctrination.

I understand what you are claiming but I dont understand how YOU are being forced to believe anything
The other day I posted about a college student who's grade was reduced on his paper because he said "mankind".

Similar thing happened to me when I published in a scientific magazine. I said "mankind", editors tried and tried to get me to change it. And that was ten years ago. So yes, you get forced to at least pretend to believe the BS if you wish to get a good grade.
Out of curiosity, would you find it acceptable or not for a student to use the word Niger to characterize black people, or Japs for Japanese either in the classroom or in a paper? In other words should standards be set for racist or derogatory language in school?
I am all for people saying exactly what they want. You think people will want to be around someone who goes around saying the n word? Think he'll not himself get a few choice words? It's like the idiots with the "show your tits" bumper sticker on their car. I know all about you, dude. Don't ever ask me for a job or come up to my door.
We aren't talking about people walking around talking shit, we are talking about in the classroom and in graded coursework.
Even better. Write the n word.
And you comparing "mankind" and the n word is the BS this thread is about, so thanks.
I didn't compare it, don't lie. I'm seeing where your boundaries are

You seem to have comprehension issues - FORCED TO PRETEND TO BELIEVE - TO GO ALONG WITH etc.

I'd protest that shit all day unless it was a specific part of the coursework that the student missed. Something tells me there is more to the story than just that one word but if not then that action was wrong and the student should protest
I bet I finished college before your parents met. Even back then I figured out it was "tell the professor what they want to hear" political games. Even in engineering dude, because you have to take electives. I was young, I played the games and they loved me for it. Today, they'd expel me.
Kind of similar to the workplace right? You follow the rules and do what you're told, sometimes things don't always go the way you want. It's called life.
The point of the OP. In the real world there is true evil - violent crimes, terrorism, etc. The left worry about changing sexes every day and saying "mankind".

If it's in an educational setting it's called indoctrination.
In that case Harvard isn't forcing YOU to believe anything your claim would be its forcing its students to believe things that you don't agree with. So the next question would be, do they have the right to do that? Thoughts?

By being forced to pretend to believe a man - who was a man yesterday - is today a woman! Etc etc etc.
How are they forcing you to believe that?

Stop lying....your posts are no more than an oblique attempt to hide the coercion of Liberal's to demand everyone participate in this insanity.
Yet all I did was ask for you to explain that assertion and you can't do it. But let's go back and talk about how stupid engineers are...

Of course I did.

You've been revealed as a liar.

But....you forgot to write 'duh....'

This is like playing patty-cake with a three year old.

You can continue to pretend that Liberalism isn't based on coercion....or you can tell the truth.

Perhaps if you had attended a real school, or, if you'd had more courage, you wouldn't be the lying dunce that you've become.

Now...again: are you going to pretend that Democrat governance isn't about forcing everyone to participate in the delusions under discussion in this thread?

Speak up.
Again you go after my schooling and still can't answer a simple question... what's wrong with you? I'll ask again
You claimed you were being forced to participate. I'm asking for you to explain how you are being forced... it's a simple question, put the defensive insults away for a second and try and have an adult conversation.

The question was answered twice.

Tilly gave you an example

Here's an even more blantant one: refuse to bake a cake to Liberal satisfaction and be put out of business.....and, the first amendment notwithstanding, slapped with a gag order.

That's being forced to participate.

Now....you can respond with 'duh....how is that......"
So Tilly is answering questions for you now? That's probably a good idea if your best response to a Harvard gender identity article is bringing up an example of a cake maker denying service to a gay couple from a couple years ago. :cuckoo:

One is left to conclude that you're ashamed of being a Liberal.....and you lie to hide it.

That's the case, isn't it.
I don't define myself in any category. I have conservative views on some issues and liberal views on others. One thing I can do is give direct answers to questions and articulate my positions. Something you should try to do more of

You lied,

You knew exactly what was meant by this:
The Transgender movement: forcing everyone to participate in some people's delusions.

The point of the OP. In the real world there is true evil - violent crimes, terrorism, etc. The left worry about changing sexes every day and saying "mankind".
We all have big issues we care about and more insignificant ones. It's rather ignorant and short sighted of you to define an entire ideology by cherry picked situations. If memory serves me right it was republicans in North Carolina that decided to get involved in the bathroom situation.

Stop lying....your posts are no more than an oblique attempt to hide the coercion of Liberal's to demand everyone participate in this insanity.
Yet all I did was ask for you to explain that assertion and you can't do it. But let's go back and talk about how stupid engineers are...

Of course I did.

You've been revealed as a liar.

But....you forgot to write 'duh....'
Funny, you probably don't even realize it but you are the one who has ended your last several posts with those words. Need a mirror?

Again you go after my schooling and still can't answer a simple question... what's wrong with you? I'll ask again
You claimed you were being forced to participate. I'm asking for you to explain how you are being forced... it's a simple question, put the defensive insults away for a second and try and have an adult conversation.

The question was answered twice.

Tilly gave you an example

Here's an even more blantant one: refuse to bake a cake to Liberal satisfaction and be put out of business.....and, the first amendment notwithstanding, slapped with a gag order.

That's being forced to participate.

Now....you can respond with 'duh....how is that......"
So Tilly is answering questions for you now? That's probably a good idea if your best response to a Harvard gender identity article is bringing up an example of a cake maker denying service to a gay couple from a couple years ago. :cuckoo:

One is left to conclude that you're ashamed of being a Liberal.....and you lie to hide it.

That's the case, isn't it.
I don't define myself in any category. I have conservative views on some issues and liberal views on others. One thing I can do is give direct answers to questions and articulate my positions. Something you should try to do more of

You lied,

You knew exactly what was meant by this:
The Transgender movement: forcing everyone to participate in some people's delusions.
What did I lie about? And for the 5 th time. HOW ARE YOU BEING FORCED TO PARTICIPATE?

Can I wear a bra tomorrow and watch the girls shower?

My question makes no more sense and has no more validity then the entire issue

/----- I was born in the wrong decade. Today, I'd be hanging out in the girls locker room.
shower.jpg

Sounds like you have a serious lack of perspective
And I pray it stays that way because the fantasy that you are the gender you think you are, and that it can change from day to day, is astoundingly stupid and unsupportable

Sounds like you have a serious lack of perspective
And I pray it stays that way because the fantasy that you are the gender you think you are, and that it can change from day to day, is astoundingly stupid and unsupportable
I'm sure it is to you. Many people feel the same way about homosexuals.

The title of the article clearly says "Gender Identity" yet your OP only says gender. Do you not know the difference or are you trying to be misleading?
Normal people like us can't keep track of the bullshit you liberals are pushing on this issue. Most people know what gender they are, and the few that don't are mentally ill and need psychological help, not encouragement to be crazy.
Why do you even care? If somebody identifies themselves with something different than their natural sex then why do you give a shit?
People are being punished for not going along with it, that's why, dumbass.

Guy just tries to directly link homosexuality with day to day gender change

Gotta be a dozen paids on here to come up with this comic Book stuff

How are you being forced to participate?
By being forced to pretend to believe a man - who was a man yesterday - is today a woman! Etc etc etc.

Get it right, it is huwoman kind.

Duh.

Out of curiosity, would you find it acceptable or not for a student to use the word Niger to characterize black people, or Japs for Japanese either in the classroom or in a paper? In other words should standards be set for racist or derogatory language in school?
Niger is a country and a river, moron.

The title of the article clearly says "Gender Identity" yet your OP only says gender. Do you not know the difference or are you trying to be misleading?
Normal people like us can't keep track of the bullshit you liberals are pushing on this issue. Most people know what gender they are, and the few that don't are mentally ill and need psychological help, not encouragement to be crazy.
Why do you even care? If somebody identifies themselves with something different than their natural sex then why do you give a shit?
People are being punished for not going along with it, that's why, dumbass.
Who is getting punished and how?

Forum List

Back