🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Harvard University to Students: Your Gender Can Change Day to Day

Your DNA dictates your gender whether you like it or not and you can't change your DNA whether or not a guy wants to dress like little bo peep or a girl wants to be Arnold Schwarzenegger.

The title of the article clearly says "Gender Identity" yet your OP only says gender. Do you not know the difference or are you trying to be misleading?

Your DNA dictates your gender whether you like it or not and you can't change your DNA whether or not a guy wants to dress like little bo peep or a girl wants to be Arnold Schwarzenegger.

You rang?

caitlyntn.jpg

The title of the article clearly says "Gender Identity" yet your OP only says gender. Do you not know the difference or are you trying to be misleading?
Normal people like us can't keep track of the bullshit you liberals are pushing on this issue. Most people know what gender they are, and the few that don't are mentally ill and need psychological help, not encouragement to be crazy.

The total cost for Harvard per year is actually close to $65,000! Insane! At one time it and other colleges were places of learning, now obviously it like most colleges is a networking facility for scam artists seeking political positions and assorted brainwashed idiots.
Really?? You honestly think that nobody is learning anything at Harvard or at other colleges?

If I was a woman I could get men to pay for my meals and movie tickets, but no such luck for me, I am a man, so I have to pay my own way when I go to restaurants and the movies.

Normal people like us can't keep track of the bullshit you liberals are pushing on this issue. Most people know what gender they are, and the few that don't are mentally ill and need psychological help, not encouragement to be crazy.
Why do you even care? If somebody identifies themselves with something different than their natural sex then why do you give a shit?

It's funny to me the rightwing loves to point out and lampoon "snowflake" stories like this but their whining about it makes them just as pathetic. Real adults don't actually give a shit about frivolous crap like what Harvard thinks of gender fluidity. There are bigger issues to worry about.
You are defending the indefensible, which makes you a piece of shit.
lol I'm not defending anything. I don't give two shits what Harvard says about gender. I don't whine like the conservative crybabies do.

The Transgender movement: forcing everyone to participate in some people's delusions.
How are you being forced to participate?

Funny that you voluntarily subscribed to the thread, yet you haven't read the title.

You're a government school grad, huh?
Was that you trying to answer my question? Wanna try again?

You didn't answer mine.

Let's try again: are you a government school grad, or were you born stupid?

The Transgender movement: forcing everyone to participate in some people's delusions.

Funny that you voluntarily subscribed to the thread, yet you haven't read the title.

You didn't answer mine.

I graduated from UCSB with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. You ever gonna answer my question or are you going to respond with another stupid question?

You didn't answer mine.

I graduated from UCSB with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. You ever gonna answer my question or are you going to respond with another stupid question?

I'm gonna recommend that you provide the title of the thread to someone with a degree of comprehension higher than yours......any third grader will do.

I was going to offer this...but I recognize it will be far too over your head:

Abraham Lincoln is credited with saying that the philosophy of the classroom in one generation will be the philosophy of government in the next.

Get it now, you dunce?

You didn't answer mine.

I'm gonna recommend that you provide the title of the thread to someone with a degree of comprehension higher than yours......any third grader will do.

Abraham Lincoln is credited with saying that the philosophy of the classroom in one generation will be the philosophy of government in the next.

Get it now, you dunce?
Strike 2. I asked a straight forward question and instead of giving a straight forward answer you try and insult my education and intelligence and then give a Lincoln quote that doesn't answer the question. Do you realize how dumb that makes you look? Wanna try again?

Why do you even care? If somebody identifies themselves with something different than their natural sex then why do you give a shit?
Maybe because forgetting their preferred form of address for any given day gets you labelled 'violent'.

You didn't answer mine.

Get it now, you dunce?
Strike 2. I asked a straight forward question and instead of giving a straight forward answer you try and insult my education and intelligence and then give a Lincoln quote that doesn't answer the question. Do you realize how dumb that makes you look? Wanna try again?

This is like playing patty-cake with a three year old.

You can continue to pretend that Liberalism isn't based on coercion....or you can tell the truth.

Perhaps if you had attended a real school, or, if you'd had more courage, you wouldn't be the lying dunce that you've become.

Now...again: are you going to pretend that Democrat governance isn't about forcing everyone to participate in the delusions under discussion in this thread?

Speak up.

Maybe because forgetting their preferred form of address for any given day gets you labelled 'violent'.
What are you talking about?

Forum List

Back