🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Harvard University to Students: Your Gender Can Change Day to Day

It's funny to me the rightwing loves to point out and lampoon "snowflake" stories like this but their whining about it makes them just as pathetic. Real adults don't actually give a shit about frivolous crap like what Harvard thinks of gender fluidity. There are bigger issues to worry about.
You are defending the indefensible, which makes you a piece of shit.
lol I'm not defending anything. I don't give two shits what Harvard says about gender. I don't whine like the conservative crybabies do.
Hmmmmm. And yet here you are whining about 'conservative crybabies' whining about libtards snowflakes who are whining about.....everything including the 'violence' done to them when somebody doesn't realise that a man has decided he is a woman today who wants to be addressed as Miss. interesting. Now stop being such a whiner :itsok:

Last edited:
Was that you trying to answer my question? Wanna try again?

You didn't answer mine.

Let's try again: are you a government school grad, or were you born stupid?
I graduated from UCSB with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. You ever gonna answer my question or are you going to respond with another stupid question?

I'm gonna recommend that you provide the title of the thread to someone with a degree of comprehension higher than yours......any third grader will do.

I was going to offer this...but I recognize it will be far too over your head:

Abraham Lincoln is credited with saying that the philosophy of the classroom in one generation will be the philosophy of government in the next.

Get it now, you dunce?
Strike 2. I asked a straight forward question and instead of giving a straight forward answer you try and insult my education and intelligence and then give a Lincoln quote that doesn't answer the question. Do you realize how dumb that makes you look? Wanna try again?

This is like playing patty-cake with a three year old.

You can continue to pretend that Liberalism isn't based on coercion....or you can tell the truth.

Perhaps if you had attended a real school, or, if you'd had more courage, you wouldn't be the lying dunce that you've become.

Now...again: are you going to pretend that Democrat governance isn't about forcing everyone to participate in the delusions under discussion in this thread?

Speak up.
Again you go after my schooling and still can't answer a simple question... what's wrong with you? I'll ask again
You claimed you were being forced to participate. I'm asking for you to explain how you are being forced... it's a simple question, put the defensive insults away for a second and try and have an adult conversation.

The title of the article clearly says "Gender Identity" yet your OP only says gender. Do you not know the difference or are you trying to be misleading?
Normal people like us can't keep track of the bullshit you liberals are pushing on this issue. Most people know what gender they are, and the few that don't are mentally ill and need psychological help, not encouragement to be crazy.
Why do you even care? If somebody identifies themselves with something different than their natural sex then why do you give a shit?
Maybe because forgetting their preferred form of address for any given day gets you labelled 'violent'.
What are you talking about?

There can be no better proof of what the University of California has become than your pretend-ignorance posts.

You should begin and end each one with "Duh...."

The title of the article clearly says "Gender Identity" yet your OP only says gender. Do you not know the difference or are you trying to be misleading?
Normal people like us can't keep track of the bullshit you liberals are pushing on this issue. Most people know what gender they are, and the few that don't are mentally ill and need psychological help, not encouragement to be crazy.
Why do you even care? If somebody identifies themselves with something different than their natural sex then why do you give a shit?
Maybe because forgetting their preferred form of address for any given day gets you labelled 'violent'.
Maybe you should read the article in the OP.

The Transgender movement: forcing everyone to participate in some people's delusions.
How are you being forced to participate?
By being forced to pretend to believe a man - who was a man yesterday - is today a woman! Etc etc etc.
How are they forcing you to believe that?
You seem to have comprehension issues - FORCED TO PRETEND TO BELIEVE - TO GO ALONG WITH etc.

You didn't answer mine.

I graduated from UCSB with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. You ever gonna answer my question or are you going to respond with another stupid question?

I'm gonna recommend that you provide the title of the thread to someone with a degree of comprehension higher than yours......any third grader will do.

Abraham Lincoln is credited with saying that the philosophy of the classroom in one generation will be the philosophy of government in the next.

Get it now, you dunce?
Strike 2. I asked a straight forward question and instead of giving a straight forward answer you try and insult my education and intelligence and then give a Lincoln quote that doesn't answer the question. Do you realize how dumb that makes you look? Wanna try again?

You can continue to pretend that Liberalism isn't based on coercion....or you can tell the truth.

Perhaps if you had attended a real school, or, if you'd had more courage, you wouldn't be the lying dunce that you've become.

Now...again: are you going to pretend that Democrat governance isn't about forcing everyone to participate in the delusions under discussion in this thread?

Speak up.
Again you go after my schooling and still can't answer a simple question... what's wrong with you? I'll ask again
You claimed you were being forced to participate. I'm asking for you to explain how you are being forced... it's a simple question, put the defensive insults away for a second and try and have an adult conversation.

The question was answered twice.

Tilly gave you an example

Here's an even more blantant one: refuse to bake a cake to Liberal satisfaction and be put out of business.....and, the first amendment notwithstanding, slapped with a gag order.

That's being forced to participate.

Now....you can respond with 'duh....how is that......"

There can be no better proof of what the University of California has become than your pretend-ignorance posts.

Lol. So true.

You didn't answer mine.

Get it now, you dunce?

Speak up.

"Again you go after my schooling...."

You mean 'indoctrination.'

Yet I've asked you a simple question 4 times and you have failed to answer each time. I'm not sure if you caught it but I majored in Mechanical engineering which means I focused my studies on math and science. Never took a political course nor do I recall any indoctrination whatsoever about politics during my time in school. We focused on our studies. Might do you some good to take a course or two though. Maybe you could learn how to answer a question with an intelligent response

Yet I've asked you a simple question 4 times and you have failed to answer each time. I'm not sure if you caught it but I majored in Mechanical engineering which means I focused my studies on math and science. Never took a political course nor do I recall any indoctrination whatsoever about politics during my time in school. We focused on our studies. Might do you some good to take a course or two though. Maybe you could learn how to answer a question with an intelligent response

The best you can do is 'duh...I don't understand....'

Each and every time.

OK....you can get back to work, lots of Walmart customers are waiting to be greeted.

Your question has been answered. But as usual, because you don't like the answer, you act dumb and keep perseverating :blahblah:

Last edited:
So if I don't make the boys varsity hockey team I can try out for the varsity girls hockey team???

That's not a joke any longer....

One must embrace confusion, and eschew sanity itself to be a Liberal.

Mack%20Begg%20as%20a%20bad%20ass

Born a girl.....filled with all sorts of injections....

‘Transgender’ girl on testosterone dominates girls’ Texas wrestling championship"
‘Transgender’ girl on testosterone dominates girls’ Texas wrestling championship

Did I mention that one must embrace confusion, and eschew sanity itself to be a Liberal?
opus.jpg

It's funny to me the rightwing loves to point out and lampoon "snowflake" stories like this but their whining about it makes them just as pathetic. Real adults don't actually give a shit about frivolous crap like what Harvard thinks of gender fluidity. There are bigger issues to worry about.
lol I'm not defending anything. I don't give two shits what Harvard says about gender. I don't whine like the conservative crybabies do.
Hmmmmm. And yet here you are whining about 'conservative crybabies' whining about libtards snowflakes who are whining about.....everything including the 'violence' done to them when somebody doesn't realise that a man has decided he is a woman today who wants to be addressed as Miss. interesting. Now stop being such a whiner :itsok:
Nah I'm just making fun. You crybabies are the ones mad about it.

The Transgender movement: forcing everyone to participate in some people's delusions.
By being forced to pretend to believe a man - who was a man yesterday - is today a woman! Etc etc etc.
You seem to have comprehension issues - FORCED TO PRETEND TO BELIEVE - TO GO ALONG WITH etc.
I understand what you are claiming but I dont understand how YOU are being forced to believe anything

You were never handed a flyer or pamphlet when at college? So in your first year they offered you nothing, just said give me your money and have a nice day? Crappy college.

I understand what you are claiming but I dont understand how YOU are being forced to believe anything
You really can't be this dumb. But since you want me to believe you are, have it your way, and continue to not understand.

Nah I'm just making fun. You crybabies are the ones mad about it.
I'm not mad about anything right now. I'm just having fun, watching you 'having fun' (whining)' :beer:

The other day I posted about a college student who's grade was reduced on his paper because he said "mankind".

Similar thing happened to me when I published in a scientific magazine. I said "mankind", editors tried and tried to get me to change it. And that was ten years ago. So yes, you get forced to at least pretend to believe the BS if you wish to get a good grade.

Forum List

Back