Has a Deity Ever Descended from the Sky to Set The Record Straight?

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
So many reliigons over so many millenia. If any were actually true, why hasn't a diety ever come to earth and set the record straight once and for all? Only evidence we have come from lone individuals who themselves have no evidence of any sort. If any of the religions were true, why hasn't...That blue skinned multi armed Indian god ever come and let the whole world see him? Or why hasn't the Biblical god come and said, "Hi, I'm God. Ask your questions Bill O'Reiley." :)

Gods as described in religions are very egotistical. They don't suffer dissent well and presumedly would take exception to how we practice the thousands of different religions today. You would think, one or more of them would be kicking ass somewhere that someone with a video camera would document it. But no one ever has.

So many reliigons over so many millenia. If any were actually true, why hasn't a diety ever come to earth and set the record straight once and for all? Only evidence we have come from lone individuals who themselves have no evidence of any sort. If any of the religions were true, why hasn't...That blue skinned multi armed Indian god ever come and let the whole world see him? Or why hasn't the Biblical god come and said, "Hi, I'm God. Ask your questions Bill O'Reiley." :)

Gods as described in religions are very egotistical. They don't suffer dissent well and presumedly would take exception to how we practice the thousands of different religions today. You would think, one or more of them would be kicking ass somewhere that someone with a video camera would document it. But no one ever has.
Gee ... I wonder why we've never seen gravity and only the affects of it................. or figured out the language of bats, though we know they communicate ....... or where and when the next major hurricane will strike, but we know it will ......... or where and when the next commercial plane will crash, but we know one will ....... or how birds return to nesting areas year after year, from thousands of miles away, without a map to guide them, but they do ......... or if and when the sun will burn out ............ what do we know? How much do we not know? ... will we ever reach knowledge saturation?

Wow. You are one arrogant piece of work.

The terrible sadness, separation, and loneliness that resides deep down in your being must consume you. No wonder you are obsessed with the objectification of the human body. To you, there is no soul, is there? A 12 year old piece of meat, whether male or female, ostensibly, is no different than a forty year old piece of meat, is it? Sex, sex, sex, and money, money, money; Those are the only things worth living for, huh?

Every morning, you wake, alone. Separated from others, the universe, and yourself. What else is there for you to do but to spread your own version of madness to others?

What difference does the literal truth of the different spiritual traditions make? If you are either too arrogant, or too ignorant to see the great collective wisdom that they hold for your soul, if you can't let your ego go long enough and realize it is your ego that is your demon, you will suffer.

1466115_516986285070674_3358481552153644613_n.jpg

It take a much more closed mind to reject faith,than it does to except it.

Have patience. The Kenyan Water Walker is presently on Earth and all will be explained. Period.

yes, and just my luck..........

I was drunk at the time!

Nope. Never happened. Never will. There's a good reason for that.

Wow. You are one arrogant piece of work.

The terrible sadness, separation, and loneliness that resides deep down in your being must consume you. No wonder you are obsessed with the objectification of the human body. To you, there is no soul, is there? A 12 year old piece of meat, whether male or female, ostensibly, is no different than a forty year old piece of meat, is it? Sex, sex, sex, and money, money, money; Those are the only things worth living for, huh?

Every morning, you wake, alone. Separated from others, the universe, and yourself. What else is there for you to do but to spread your own version of madness to others?

What difference does the literal truth of the different spiritual traditions make? If you are either too arrogant, or too ignorant to see the great collective wisdom that they hold for your soul, if you can't let your ego go long enough and realize it is your ego that is your demon, you will suffer.

1466115_516986285070674_3358481552153644613_n.jpg
^ :cuckoo:

Delta dear-----I have faith----I KNOW that one day----in a DRAMATIC
DEUS EX MACHINA------a giant foot----will descend from the clouds in
heaven over the EAST RIVER-------and kick the UN building into the deep
filthy waters....... KEEP DA FAITH......amen

And?
What is the point in questioning another’s faith that is not based on evidence with a tirade against the fact there is no evidence?

Do any of you ever get tired of circle jerking off to asinine topics like this? I know I get tired of the way this makes atheists look like arrogant assholes.

Forum List

Back