Has anyone asked these politicians pushing the trans movement where self ‘identification’ ends?

I was certain because my grandchildren showed me on their elearning subjects. ...
Hmmm...first time mentioning that. Just saving it for now? Why don't you have them pull up the material on their computers? Teachers always save online work until at least the end of the school year. How much time do you need?

Truth is what you believe it to be.

The illusory truth effect is the tendency to believe false information to be correct after repeated exposure.
Truth is TRUTH MOON----It can't be self Identified. Your attempts to do so is not truth but like with a guy wearing a dress claiming to be a woman, is naught more than false claims of the delusional. Not all are delusional.

I did, I said that remote learning was done around the country. Are you denying that happened?
All over the country yet you can't show a single video of this shocking classroom behavior. Hmmmm....

It’s a fair question to be asked….If one can “identify” as a chosen gender well then certainly one could also “identify” as a chosen ethnicity and yes even a chosen mammal…If the State is taking the position to acknowledge the sex/gender choices people are making won’t a court be able to compel the State to also acknowledge all other identity choices?
I read something a couple years ago about a guy who tried to identify as a younger age to qualify for a certain type of housing restriction. He even took it to court. I was saying back then if that argument was accepted, it would be the next rage by pedophiles.

yep, and I have no film in my eyes.
And what exactly did you supposedly see? A teacher telling kids to be a certain gender? A teacher telling kids they will fail if they don't "hate white people"? What, exactly?

Hmmm...first time mentioning that. Just saving it for now? Why don't you have them pull up the material on their computers? Teachers always save online work until at least the end of the school year. How much time do you need?
nope, you failed to pay attention. your issue.

And what exactly did you supposedly see? A teacher telling kids to be a certain gender? A teacher telling kids they will fail if they don't "hate white people"? What, exactly?
never said I saw any teacher say anything, I said subject matter. Interesting, you ain't too bright there Einstein.

I understand that you are trying to distance yourself from the claim that you obviously cannot support, but you’re really trying too hard. Just take the L and skulk away.
not at all. That's your hope cause you look small.

Forum List

Back