Has anyone asked these politicians pushing the trans movement where self ‘identification’ ends?

Last edited:
And yet you want to be allowed your freedom and liberty while denying others their freedom and liberty.
He didn't deny them anything, you are free to be who you want. You don't have the right to make everyone agree with you and not ignore you.

Last edited:
Apparently. Since you can't post a video, did you observe this shocking indoctrination in a classroom yourself?
I stated in my earlier posts that remote learning allowed the look into the subject matter. You seem to deny that ever happened. still in that post.

... you just said it was easy. ...
I said it should be easy based on your absolute certainty. But I guess it isn't since you can't provide any direct evidence. Hence, you must be full of shit.

I said it should be easy based on your absolute certainty. But I guess it isn't since you can't provide any direct evidence. Hence, you must be full of shit.
why should it be easy? Those are your words. assumes you looked.

It’s a fair question to be asked….If one can “identify” as a chosen gender well then certainly one could also “identify” as a chosen ethnicity and yes even a chosen mammal…If the State is taking the position to acknowledge the sex/gender choices people are making won’t a court be able to compel the State to also acknowledge all other identity choices?
I think they let that happen. Recently, there were kids being allowed to identify as a cat in the classroom. They had to have litterboxes in there.

Also, ever heard of

YOU seemed awfully certain. Maybe you were lying.
I was certain because my grandchildren showed me on their elearning subjects. Again, sorry, but no film in my eyes. The question therefore falls back on you to deny remote learning happened around the country for the last two years.

Forum List

Back