Has anyone asked these politicians pushing the trans movement where self ‘identification’ ends?

A lot of people who have no idea what it really means like to throw around the word "logic." It's kind of funny, actually.

Their intelligence can’t reach that far out of the box, Americans are taught what to think not how to think . In fact they don’t even know what that means. LoL

Most of our fellow Americans wait restlessly with bated breath for our government to tell them what to think, what to love, what to hate, what to believe in, what to eat, to drink to put into their bodies. THIS is what becomes of a people who worship government as GOD. There will be no resistance, no liberation, no salvation; we are a long since conquered people. So, step right up and take your place at the buffet of oppression where it's all you can eat thought and mind control, night and day.

It’s a fair question to be asked….If one can “identify” as a chosen gender well then certainly one could also “identify” as a chosen ethnicity and yes even a chosen mammal…If the State is taking the position to acknowledge the sex/gender choices people are making won’t a court be able to compel the State to also acknowledge all other identity choices?
You want the power to tell others what to do, don't you? And you don't have it.

That is not true.

Oh yes but it is, you have to open your eyes to it, Just because people are in that field of teaching lets say doesn’t mean they see what’s planted as teachings when it’s nothing but indoctrination.
I can’t stress this enough listen to or read “ deliberate dumbing down of America”.

When your in it , things can be harder to see. We are all in this America/Society falling.

Oh yes but it is, you have to open your eyes to it, Just because people are in that field of teaching lets say doesn’t mean they see what’s planted as teachings.....
But some yahoo on the internet who hasn't set foot in a school in decades knows better what really goes on in schools? Brilliant. If this same "logic" applies to pilots, I'm taking the train from now on.

:lmao:

But some yahoo on the internet who hasn't set foot in a school in decades knows better what really goes on in schools? Brilliant. If this same "logic" applies to pilots, I'm taking the train from now on.

:lmao:
Hold on…is it your assertion that leftist indoctrination doesn’t happen in America’s public schools?

Hold on…is it your assertion that leftist indoctrination doesn’t happen in America’s public schools?
Outside of the odd aberration now and then, no. Certainly not as part of some vast conspiracy nonsense.

Both sides do it, unfortunately, just because we defeated the Nazies and communists doesn't mean we didn't become the Nazis and communists.
doesn't stop people from being like them either. policies and programs that Nazis used are now enforced by demofks. crazy you support them with those ideas.

It’s a fair question to be asked….If one can “identify” as a chosen gender well then certainly one could also “identify” as a chosen ethnicity and yes even a chosen mammal…If the State is taking the position to acknowledge the sex/gender choices people are making won’t a court be able to compel the State to also acknowledge all other identity choices?
Leftists never take into account the consequences of their feelings. They react angrily and violently if others do.

I've been teaching for over 28 years, and I've worked in quite a few schools in quite a few places.
but you haven't worked in every school right? So, how is it you know what every school teaches?

Forum List

Back