Has barack Hussein Oblahbkah left a single ally standing?

Oblahblah has basically taken a match and lit up the entire middle east. He was handed victories in two fronts, and somehow he managed not only fuck those up, he alienated our allies and managed to single-handedly enable a barbaric terrorist organization to take over large swaths of land in three countries. What a fucking disaster.
Lol as if the middle east wasn't already a disaster. Good lord.

Those countries are not our friends. Obama has, however, managed to rebuild the relationship with our ACTUAL allies that Bush and the GOP tried so hard to destroy.

And who would that be?
The silence is deafening.
More deafening: neither of you know who America's real allies are and want the U.S. to buddy up to the Saudi's, Egyptians, and Jordanians for the sake of Israel apparently. :cool:

Israel has always been our ally...until Obama came into the picture. He's disrespected them from the beginning. The Saudi's, Egyptians & Jordanians are telling Obama that he's worthless. They don't agree with what he's doing with Iran. Do you think Obama cares?
Israel is our ally out of convenience. The last thing they want is for us to realize the middle east is an unfixable shithole and that beyond oil, there's no benefit towards us being there.

I'm happier with the Saudi's, Egyptians, and Jordanians (all terrorist hotbeds) being mad at us than our historically most important allies in Europe, the Americas, and elsewhere being mad at us.
The silence is deafening. :cool:

And who would that be?
The silence is deafening.
More deafening: neither of you know who America's real allies are and want the U.S. to buddy up to the Saudi's, Egyptians, and Jordanians for the sake of Israel apparently. :cool:

Israel has always been our ally...until Obama came into the picture. He's disrespected them from the beginning. The Saudi's, Egyptians & Jordanians are telling Obama that he's worthless. They don't agree with what he's doing with Iran. Do you think Obama cares?
Israel is our ally out of convenience. The last thing they want is for us to realize the middle east is an unfixable shithole and that beyond oil, there's no benefit towards us being there.

I'm happier with the Saudi's, Egyptians, and Jordanians (all terrorist hotbeds) being mad at us than our historically most important allies in Europe, the Americas, and elsewhere being mad at us.
The silence is deafening. :cool:
A silent mind is a dumb mind, stop listening to yourself.

Oblahblah has basically taken a match and lit up the entire middle east. He was handed victories in two fronts, and somehow he managed not only fuck those up, he alienated our allies and managed to single-handedly enable a barbaric terrorist organization to take over large swaths of land in three countries. What a fucking disaster.
Lol as if the middle east wasn't already a disaster. Good lord.

Nice try. Like I said, what Obama did was the equivalent of pouring gasoline on the Middle East and then lighting it on fire.

And like Jimmy Carter, America and the world will have to pay for his mistakes long after he's gone.

That will be Obama's legacy.

hey , you from the U.P. Caroljo ?? Nice name by the way . Me , I'm from the UP but not there these last few years . Anyway yeah 'dearbornistan' must be a sight to behold !!

Nope...live down near Grand Rapids. I try to stay away from Detroit area all together! EXCEPT to go to Lions games :) That doesn't happen as much as I'd like though....

Those countries are not our friends. Obama has, however, managed to rebuild the relationship with our ACTUAL allies that Bush and the GOP tried so hard to destroy.

:bsflag::confused-84::link::slap:

Old school seems to think that secular Middle eastern countries that aren't run by Islamic terrorists, and are friendly to the U.S. and West should be undermined and discarded, to possibly be replaced by radical groups like ISIS.

Yup, those allies aren't worth keeping. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back