Has Ben Carson really had all these jobs?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
On page `158 of my edition of his book One Nation he lists all these jobs he's had

payroll office clerk, bank teller, mailroom clerk, encyclopedia salesman, supervisor for highway cleanup crews, assembly line worker at car factory, student aid to Yale campus police, x-ray technician, crane operator, school bus driver.

Hard to believe a self-proclaimed "brilliant neurosurgeon" has ever been all that. Bus driver?

I believe it. If I listed all the jobs I have had in my life, the list would be at least twice as long as Carson's. And even more varied.

On page `158 of my edition of his book One Nation he lists all these jobs he's had: payroll office clerk, bank teller, mailroom clerk, encyclopedia salesman, supervisor for highway cleanup crews, assembly line worker at car factory, student aid to Yale campus police, x-ray technician, crane operator, school bus driver. Hard to believe a self-proclaimed "brilliant neurosurgeon" has ever been all that. Bus driver?
Not everyone is satisfied with being an internet troll their entire life.

May well be true. I've had a lot of jobs too.

What I would question is if he said he was smartest and most heroic in all of them!

That's where his most blatant lies are.

:eusa_liar:

On page `158 of my edition of his book One Nation he lists all these jobs he's had

payroll office clerk, bank teller, mailroom clerk, encyclopedia salesman, supervisor for highway cleanup crews, assembly line worker at car factory, student aid to Yale campus police, x-ray technician, crane operator, school bus driver.

Hard to believe a self-proclaimed "brilliant neurosurgeon" has ever been all that. Bus driver?
Why won't he have had many different jobs?

He was also a Jedi Knight. A former Playboy Model leg moisturizer. And the son of the late DB Cooper.

He may have, working through college, summer employment. It is possible.

Of course it's possible, but it's doubtful. Like you, carson appears to be a very insecure man who needs to exaggerate his accomplishments.

Explain where you got the facts that I am exaggerating anything with my post.Explain it or shut up.
I am no carson fan but I stated the facts that it might be possible.

Of course it's possible, but it's doubtful. Like you, carson appears to be a very insecure man who needs to exaggerate his accomplishments.

Forum List

Back