Has cancel culture been cancelled?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
I sure hope so. IT HAS TO GO.

Communists have no sense of humor. The dogma does not allow for it.

No because the ~5% or so flood Twitter and such with their BS that cancel culture remains as CEOs are petrified of these "woke" Transocrats.

It will go away once people get sick of hearing about it and ignore it. Kind of like racism, once people stop paying attention to the constant cries of racism people won't care, once they stop caring it will just magically go away.

I don't think it has been cancelled yet, but a very devastating blow to it was a company as powerful as Nexflix standing by Dave Chappelle's special. Most companies buckle under pressure, but Netflix did the right thing. Hopefully more companies see that standing your ground won't be the end of your company.

Not at all. First off leftists entertain the smallest numbers. They don't even need 1% of the population to believe something, if it means victim roles they're all in.

I'm not sure how this equates to Cancel Culture being "cancelled." It's always been a small minority of people who push that crap. The problem isn't that the public is largely on board with it; they never have been. The problem is that corporate America, the politicians, and the media cave to it.

I don't think it has been cancelled yet, but a very devastating blow to it was a company as powerful as Nexflix standing by Dave Chappelle's special. Most companies buckle under pressure, but Netflix did the right thing. Hopefully more companies see that standing your ground won't be the end of your company.
Really, all "cancel culture" is, is giving a name to the weaponization of PC and Identity Politics that the hardcore left had been doing for many years. I was screaming about this long before Trump showed up, and sure as hell, the pushback helped get him elected.

Really, all "cancel culture" is, is giving a name to the weaponization of PC and Identity Politics that the hardcore left had been doing for many years. I was screaming about this long before Trump showed up, and sure as hell, the pushback helped get him elected.
LoL

I'm not sure how this equates to Cancel Culture being "cancelled." It's always been a small minority of people who push that crap. The problem isn't that the public is largely on board with it; they never have been. The problem is that corporate America, the politicians, and the media cave to it.
It's a kneejerk reaction by the corporations. They receive a few emails. Maybe a couple papers write a story. Then maybe a few people threaten to cancel the corporate sponsors. The reason this has only been happening recently is that the internet has given a vocal minority a huge voice.

I’m actually one of those on the left who agrees cancel culture goes too far. People seriously need to lighten up.

The 'race card' also took a hit in Virginia.
White governor, black female Lt. governor, and a Hispanic Atty. Gen..

This looks diverse to me!!

Forum List

Back