Has it ever occured to anyone that Trump really doesn't want to be president?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
This guy no more wants to be president than a brain dead patient on life support, com'on people lets face it. .....it played a game and won and now he really wants a out....he doesn't want to turn all his ventures over to his kids, he wants out....and his blind shit to the wind base won't let the guy out.....

I'm not talking about the hidden tape, its all crap and men talk shit like this all the time, I'm talking about still blaming these black guys for the Central Park rape, still hating on Latino's, still baiting his all white base with racist rhetoric......he's loving the attention from this fools, but he's done nothing to reach non whites thus far and you can't win an election based soley on rednecks to take you to the white house......I believe he's in over his head, he wants out, but can't!!

(sigh) So, this is a cry to all the idiots who support Trump....let the bitch OUT this November and allow this moron to go back to what he does best as you believe, let him be a jobs creator.....In Mexico!!

From the very beginning.

Now I'm fairly certain that is attempting to be the first candidate to turn a profit by running or office. What else explains the lack of expenditures on advertising?

This guy no more wants to be president than a brain dead patient on life support, com'on people lets face it. .....it played a game and won and now he really wants a out....he doesn't want to turn all his ventures over to his kids, he wants out....and his blind shit to the wind base won't let the guy out.....

I'm not talking about the hidden tape, its all crap and men talk shit like this all the time, I'm talking about still blaming these black guys for the Central Park rape, still hating on Latino's, still baiting his all white base with racist rhetoric......he's loving the attention from this fools, but he's done nothing to reach non whites thus far and you can't win an election based soley on rednecks to take you to the white house......I believe he's in over his head, he wants out, but can't!!

(sigh) So, this is a cry to all the idiots who support Trump....let the bitch OUT this November and allow this moron to go back to what he does best as you believe, let him be a jobs creator.....In Mexico!!
----------------------- MAYBE TRed , then again , the guy is a Grandfather and parent and doesn't like the course that the USA is going for his kids and Grandchildren and other young Americans . As I often say , once America has been absorbed there is nowhere left for Americans TRed .

my Dad , Uncles and the ww2 war generation fighters fought , died and killed for their kids so that they'd have a great America . Trump running for President to try to Make America Great Again seems like a small thing to do . And simply because of his age the TRUMP is limited by time so he might figure on doing something Great for the future . I mean , how much more money and material things can a 70 year old billionaire need or even want TRed ??

Better still...

... has anyone givin' any thought to the idea...

... that he's a Democrat mole...

... who has infiltrated the Republican

... throwin' the election Hillary's way?

Sure would go a long way...

... in explaining his gaffes an' foibles.

Better still...

That thought has crossed my mind as well...

Better still...

I've been saying that since the moment he started running for president.

NOBODY who actually wants to win begins their campaign by offending everybody he'll need to win. I've called him the willing Manchurian Candidate.

donald-hillary-800.jpg

Trump has played the Republican Party and his bozo horde for fools.

Better still...

NOBODY who actually wants to win begins their campaign by offending everybody he'll need to win. I've called him the willing Manchurian Candidate.

donald-hillary-800.jpg

----------------------------------------------- Trump supports most everything I support , illary doesn't . Lets see who wins the election BACoal !!

Better still...

donald-hillary-800.jpg

----------------------------------------------- Trump supports most everything I support , illary doesn't . Lets see who wins the election BACoal !!

Then you should vote for whomever it is that supports what you support. The problem is that most Americans don't support what you support and won't vote for Trump ..

.. AND, if you can't see the huge loss starting you in the face .. don't know what to tell you.

Better still...

donald-hillary-800.jpg

Then you should vote for whomever it is that supports what you support. The problem is that most Americans don't support what you support and won't vote for Trump ..

.. AND, if you can't see the huge loss starting you in the face .. don't know what to tell you.
------------------------------------ HUGE LOSS , so what , I should vote 'illary' so I can be on the winning team as I roll my eyes ehh BACoal ??

Better still...

donald-hillary-800.jpg

------------------------------------ HUGE LOSS , so what , I should vote 'illary' so I can be on the winning team as I roll my eyes ehh BACoal ??

:0) Have you read me asking you or anyone else to vote for Hillary?

Frankly, I don't care who you vote for. It won't make any difference.

You couldn't even figure out that Trump has played you for a fool.

yeah well , you vote for illary , I'll vote Trump .

:0) Cool .. and yes I will be laughing at you after the election.
---------------------------------- as I tell all you liberals and liberal millennials . I hope that you have kids , the younger they are , well that's the better . I'll be laughing at them if 'illary' wins BACoal !!

----------------------- MAYBE TRed , then again , the guy is a Grandfather and parent and doesn't like the course that the USA is going for his kids and Grandchildren and other young Americans . As I often say , once America has been absorbed there is nowhere left for Americans TRed .
Course??? I have yet for anybody with a working brain cell to educate me on what effin course Trump is proposing? I've yet to hear one idea come out that orange head that makes sense...cutting taxes for the rich...been there done dat and guess what, its never worked. Deporting 11 million illegals, 1 billion in cost? Really and this border thing, com'on, building a fence taller than the twin towers?? Oh and lets look at bringing jobs back from China....1.50 and hour vs our meger min. wage...not happening...the bullshit list is endless......dear, please please please educate yourself...our problems in this country all originate with people like Trump, rich, arrogant and self serving...Wall Street in a nut shell...to this day with all his talk about jobs, he still has his goods made in Mexico and you people expect that to change?

Actually I remember saying that he uses campaign funds to pay for his mansion on actual TV news, but here's another video about it:

This isn't the one I've seen either, but here's another:

Interesting info about his book:

On this agree. It isn't that he doesn't want to. He of course is fighting to be president tooth and nails. But even if he loses, he's still a huge winner. Not so much for Hillary, her political career is over, and she will never able able to run again for anything.

Forum List

Back