Has the dnc had their convention yet?

the watcher

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2016
I know they wanted to fast track Biden in by some sort of electronic vote, probably to avoid any real debate among themselves, quickly before he implodes. Has Gary Busy or Woody Harrelson's names been mentioned? They offer some value.

The D's have to fasttrack the nomination of Sleepy Joe, to meet the deadline for Ohio and other states. Puts a little bit of urgency here, trying to get it together before the scheduled political bloodbath in Chicago.

The DNC is not having a normal convention. It will be abnormal (absent a pandemic) or virtual.

Not many people are going to watch it because school will have already started. People will be back in colleges and in their dorm rooms. Everyone will be going to bed early-not staying up for any conventions especially a silly virtual one.

I know they wanted to fast track Biden in by some sort of electronic vote, probably to avoid any real debate among themselves, quickly before he implodes. Has Gary Busy or Woody Harrelson's names been mentioned? They offer some value.

PRIDE parades, DNC Convention..same same. :dunno:

The D's have to fasttrack the nomination of Sleepy Joe, to meet the deadline for Ohio and other states. Puts a little bit of urgency here, trying to get it together before the scheduled political bloodbath in Chicago.
That's completely untrue and just another lie the Democrat establishment tried to tell.

Ohio changed their law at the end of May and the deadline is now Sept 1 for submitting candidate names. To my knowledge there was no other state used as an excuse to shove the Dementia Patient through to the nomination.

Forum List

Back