Has the left figured out the election is over....I wonder.

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
Seems they keep trying to convince themselves that Trump will go away.....

He's here.

He's a moron.

He spends money.

He has broken his promises.

He's pissing off the GOP.

But he's still here.

And he is still president and will be for a long long long time.

How is it that you think we need to apologize for him. You, on the left, lost your chance to occupy the white house.

Now you get the outhouse.

Suck on it.

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/thom...d-trumps-win-so-are-fixating-on-jeff-sessions

Even Sessions is making fools out of you.

Has the left figured out the election is over....I wonder. ?

then why is Trump campaigning ?

riddle me that Gomer

• Banned

riddle me that Gomer

I quit speaking 3rd grader a long time ago.

If Trump is campaigning, it must mean he has something to sell.

Now what would that be ?

He has a LOT to sell! He has a LOT already in place despite RINO opposition.

For instance: Transgenders in the Military. The Cost to "turn" one of those is $100K +++ and takes 18 months? Human Mutilations and plastic surgeries to turn dick into pussy. Why should we pay for that nonsense?

Trump is trying to stop them from getting in. They cannot be deployed over a long period of time. The military does not want medical freeloaders trying to join for Doctor services.

As long as one real Vet is awaiting any treatment for anything at all.........I am siding with Trump!
#Trump is never wrong, here-here.........all hail to the Chief.

Last edited:

riddle me that Gomer

Now what would that be ?

his sorry ass to any idiot stupid enough to buy his bullshit, what else ?

apparently you were asleep this week when his campaign rally went down ... put your pea brain back in the freezer.

63e.gif

• Banned

riddle me that Gomer

Now what would that be ?

apparently you were asleep this week when his campaign rally went down ... put your pea brain back in the freezer.

As I said.....have you figured out......

YOU LOST !

riddle me that Gomer

Now what would that be ?

YOU LOST !

I didnt vote for Clinton you dumbass,

The entire country lost when Trump got elected.

• Banned

riddle me that Gomer

Now what would that be ?

YOU LOST !

I didnt vote for Clinton you dumbass,

The entire country lost when Trump got elected.

Don't care.

You lost.

The entire country was vindicated the day Niel Gorsuch was sworn in.

Dumbass that with your boyfriend.

You know, I knew Trump was elected, and I accept the fact that he's now the leader of this country.

I also as a citizen get to bitch about the leadership if I feel they are leading this country in a wrong direction. Not only because I'm a citizen, but also because I'm a vet who served this country for over 20 years.

Instead of bitching about Hillary and all the things she isn't doing and never will, why not start discussing how Trump is making a mockery of the presidency and screwing up our relationships with allies overseas? How about we talk about his campaign promises that he's broken and discuss how we can get him to do what he promised?

You know, I knew Trump was elected, and I accept the fact that he's now the leader of this country.

I also as a citizen get to bitch about the leadership if I feel they are leading this country in a wrong direction. Not only because I'm a citizen, but also because I'm a vet who served this country for over 20 years.

Instead of bitching about Hillary and all the things she isn't doing and never will, why not start discussing how Trump is making a mockery of the presidency and screwing up our relationships with allies overseas? How about we talk about his campaign promises that he's broken and discuss how we can get him to do what he promised?

there you go, that ^^^^^^^^

all you hear form RW mental midgets is "we won"... they won a dick in their hand is what they won, aside from 1 SCJ thats ALL Trump has given his drones .. that we won rhetoric is older than Trump, they need some new shit IMO.

all you hear form RW mental midgets is "we won"... they won a dick in their hand is what they won, aside from 1 SCJ thats ALL Trump has given his drones .. that we won rhetoric is older than Trump, they need some new shit IMO.

Trump didn't even do that. The only reason he got to pick the SCOTUS judge is because the Republicans blocked Obama for over a year when there was a vacancy.

Trump didn't do that, the Republican congress did by blocking Obama.

Trump didn't even do that. The only reason he got to pick the SCOTUS judge is because the Republicans blocked Obama for over a year when there was a vacancy.

Trump didn't do that, the Republican congress did by blocking Obama.

point taken, my bad.

Let's see......Nazi-lite Gorsuch replaced the full-Nazi, Scalia.....and this moron declares THAT as the biggest achievement of the orange clown???? ...LOL

Let's see......Nazi-lite Gorsuch replaced the full-Nazi, Scalia.....and this moron declares THAT as the biggest achievement of the orange clown???? ...LOL

I'd really be offended by this if I didn't know your head was stuck up your ass.

Gorsuch is in. You can suck on that.

When Ginsburg finally quits imitating a living person, there will hopefully be a Scala/Robert Bork type that takes her place, thus changing out one of the worst justices that ever sat on the court with a good one.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

But you go ahead and impeach Trump. Pence will put someone in who will require your doctor to double your medication.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back