Has Trump already been banned from Truth ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016

Trump watchers are asking why the Greatest Tweeter of his generation has yet to tweet on his own platform. I dont see it as anything sinister. Given the shambolic launch of the enterprise it is more likely that his application is stuck in a queue and that the risible Devin Nunes has been tasked with sorting out the problem.

carefactory.jpg

Trump watchers are asking why the Greatest Tweeter of his generation has yet to tweet on his own platform. I dont see it as anything sinister. Given the shambolic launch of the enterprise it is more likely that his application is stuck in a queue and that the risible Devin Nunes has been tasked with sorting out the problem.
You could be right, but before I decide to agree or disagree, I'd like to hear what his cow has to say about it.

I don’t know why anyone would use it if they could be sued for saying the wrong thing. That is a bit much….but “free speech” loving rightists might not care.

Well, maybe it just needs a little financial push.

Maybe it can get a cash flow loan from Trump University, Trump Steaks or Trump Vodka.

I don’t know why anyone would use it if they could be sued for saying the wrong thing. That is a bit much….but “free speech” loving rightists might not care.
Wait a sec...

Whatever happened to that "muh private bidness" thing?

I will ask Something Theowl32 hears quite often, "is it up?"

I don't see any screen caps on here from the site....

Wait a sec...

Whatever happened to that "muh private bidness" thing?
Absolutely nothing. I’m not calling for them to be shut down or regulated differently. It is their right to set their own terms of service.

I just find hard to believe people would join when “free speech” means you could be sued for free speech.

Trump supposedly is losing his shit over how bad his site is performing. He is blaming others for it. Well, he did put Nunes in charge. There is a tracking company that shows Truth Social is getting less traffic than Gettr. Most people only stay on TS for 30-40 seconds due to the wait list.

Is that thing still going? :heehee: I guess Nunes is just as competent with this as he was as a con-gresscritter.

Right wingers are getting banned for making fun of Nunes. A trucking company is suing. The owner says TC stole his logo.
That "free speech" site is a farce.

Trump watchers are asking why the Greatest Tweeter of his generation has yet to tweet on his own platform. I dont [sic] see it as anything sinister. Given the shambolic launch of the enterprise it is more likely that his application is stuck in a queue and that the risible Devin Nunes has been tasked with sorting out the problem.

A one-legged British piece of subhuman shit quoting a British source, about something allegedly happening or not happening in America.

Is it possible for there to be any lower level of credibility or relevance than this?

A one-legged British piece of subhuman shit quoting a British source, about something allegedly happening or not happening in America.

Is it possible for there to be any lower level of credibility or relevance than this?
He is just pointing out what everybody over here has noticed, but the right is not talking about. Maybe they do not miss trump, or glad he is responding to potty training of past social media and public opinion.
1646590314839.png

Forum List

Back