Has Trump ever criticized the Democrat voter base like Biden and Hillary did of Republican base?

No context for that clip. He could have been speaking of teh dem base, or he could have been speaking of a specific group of dem leaders.

So, till we see the full or at least MORE OF the transcript that's a hard fail on your part.

She clearly stated that she was talking about HALF of the Trump base.

or as she put it, 11 million.....

"And he has lifted them up. He has given voice to their websites that used to only have 11,000 people — now how 11 million. He tweets and retweets their offensive hateful mean-spirited rhetoric. Now, some of those folks — they are irredeemable, but thankfully they are not America. But the other basket — and I know this because I see friends from all over America here — I see friends from Florida and Georgia and South Carolina and Texas — as well as, you know, New York and California — but that other basket of people are people who feel that the government has let them down, the economy has let them down, nobody cares about them, nobody worries about what happens to their lives and their futures, and they’re just desperate for change."

But Pavlolv's dogs see it, the entire GOP base.

This is another one of those things that really can't be argued but the libs will contort themselves to do so anyway. Like arguing that Biden is doing a good job at... anything.

"And he has lifted them up. He has given voice to their websites that used to only have 11,000 people — now how 11 million. He tweets and retweets their offensive hateful mean-spirited rhetoric. Now, some of those folks — they are irredeemable, but thankfully they are not America. But the other basket — and I know this because I see friends from all over America here — I see friends from Florida and Georgia and South Carolina and Texas — as well as, you know, New York and California — but that other basket of people are people who feel that the government has let them down, the economy has let them down, nobody cares about them, nobody worries about what happens to their lives and their futures, and they’re just desperate for change."

Who labels parents "terrorists" for disagreement of public school curriculum?

You cut the beginning of her statement.

“You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?” Clinton said. “The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.”

Your attempt to minimize what she said, is now debunked. Please don't waste any more of our time with your dishonest stonewalling.

She smeared a large portion of the country, as bad people, people who had traits that the rest of the country should hate and fear them for, in an attempt to get people to fear those people and thus vote for her.

She thus hurt the country, to help herself.

This thread is about whether or not Trump ever did anything similar. So far, no one has been able to give any example of him doing anything like that.

You mean the "racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it" Trump supporters she called out at a that LGBT Gala fund raiser?

The Neo-GOP Groo,,,,um Conditioners, expertly conflated that in the minds of the flock to be synonymous with the entire Republican base didn't they?

In other terms you can't do it. So why try?

Can you reply or not?
I did zippy. It's demonstrable by the transcripts and recordings that neither one said that of the base, and both were quite specific on who they were talking about and why.

You then pointed to a squirrel.

Forum List

Back