🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hash-Brownies (Ocean Beach): Trump's Duck-Joke

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
This is a TrumpUSA parody inspired by Down and Out in Beverly Hills.

Cheers,

====

"A special troop of American girl scouts in Ocean Beach, California began distributing hash-brownies one summer to protest some of the glaring hypocrisies of TrumpUSA. These girl scouts were of all age groups and even included celebrities (movie stars, musicians, etc.). The hash-brownies the girl scouts distributed brought much happiness to their customers, and the scouts called themselves the Hash-Girls of America (HGA). HGA soon became as respected as the Hell's Angels in California!"

qa2.png

"HGA decided to start packaging and selling their hash-brownies under the brand name 'HGA-Browns' and invested in the consumer hash market in Amsterdam (Netherlands). President Trump was actually surprised and intrigued by how the HGA-Browns would help Americans compete in a new and pseudo-provocative market in Europe. The HGA-Browns soon became as popular as Little Debbie Oatmeal Cookies (in Amsterdam). HGA started using their newfound successes to build an impressive anti-TrumpUSA political platform as President Trump was preparing for a symbolic economic peace-summit with North Korea and South Korea."

qa3.png

"Ocean Beach was suddenly a hip new area in the USA. HGA-Browns is how it all started, and soon, Steven Spielberg was busy planning a provocative new film about Ocean Beach vampires (a sci-fi horror film) starring George Clooney, Cameron Diaz, Ashley Olsen. Spielberg's film, titled Ocean Beach Red, featured a cameo by one celebrity member of HGA (who would play the role of herself selling HGA-Browns unwittingly to a vampire's house in Ocean Beach!). A high school in New Jersey (Eastern Regional), planning their senior-student trip to Ocean Beach in February, stumbled upon the film-set of Ocean Beach Red and met the actor George Clooney who wanted to know what the students thought of HGA-Browns!"

qa4.jpg

"George Clooney said in an interview for TIME magazine, 'HGA has changed the way we look at marketing-based political consciousness. Medical marijuana legalization is a crucial issue in modern times, and HGA-Browns has added much-needed 'sarcastic spice' to this seemingly age-old debate, which is why I interviewed several Eastern Regional high-school students who were on the set of Ocean Beach Red during their senior-student trip (in February).' Clooney's remarks were read by Trump who retorted furiously, 'I care nothing for Spielberg, Clooney, Eastern Regional, or those darn HGA-Browns, though I suspect former U.S. President Bill Clinton is a big fan of those scrumptious brownies'!"

r1.jpg

"GOD: Those HGA brownies are classic!
SATAN: Yes, HGA-Browns are a political 'weapon.'
GOD: Let's hope Trump focuses on North Korea.
SATAN: Well, there's nothing wrong with a little entertainment.
GOD: Ocean Beach may become the new Haight-Ashbury.
SATAN: Nah, Ocean Beach is way too 'residential.'
GOD: I guess so, but I like this new Spielberg film.
SATAN: Yes, it's raised some eyebrows.
GOD: There's nothing wrong with brand-advertising in cinema...
SATAN: Sure. Remember Pretty Woman (Beverly Hills)?
GOD: American youngsters should celebrate Highlights Magazine.
SATAN: There's always room for movies...
GOD: Well, I don't want Americans to indulge in gluttony/sloth.
SATAN: No! I'm sure American women are politicizing the HGA.
GOD: It better not become the IRA...
SATAN: No! HGA-Browns are delicious and nutritious!
GOD: Don't be flippant; consumerism has potential.
SATAN: Well, we'll see what President Trump has to say."

====

:dance:

There's no B like OB. Used to live there at 18, 19 when it was still a hippy area back in the 70s. We had "the Peoeple's Food Store". :)
I've been there plenty of times.
They served a really good pocket bread Alfalfa sprout Avocado sandwich.
Also went in "The Black" headshop down the street. That cat was always sleeping in his box on the display case.

Forum List

Back