🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'Hasta la vista' thumpers says Arnold Schwarzenegger

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER has applauded America's top judges for making gay marriage legal in all 50 U.S. states, insisting they made the "right decision". The former Governor of California has joined the gay and straight celebrities celebrating the Supreme Court's decision on Friday (26Jun15). He tells WENN, "I'm very happy that they made the right decision on that because we in California of course are always a step ahead! We made that decision already a long time ago.

As time goes by the bible thumpers will further be marginalized in this country

Arnold Schwarzenegger celebrates gay marriage breakthrough in the U.S.

Yeah, someday those religious people will be as tolerant towards gay people as the black community is. You dumb fucking hypocrite. :laugh:

ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER has applauded America's top judges for making gay marriage legal in all 50 U.S. states, insisting they made the "right decision". The former Governor of California has joined the gay and straight celebrities celebrating the Supreme Court's decision on Friday (26Jun15). He tells WENN, "I'm very happy that they made the right decision on that because we in California of course are always a step ahead! We made that decision already a long time ago.

So what, who is Arnold, didn't he have an affair with a house worker and get her pg or something. Not someone I will take advice from, except maybe what not to do.

I do hope the gay can respect the Christians, if they themselves want respect. Its a two way street. A baker doesn't want to bake a cake, go down the street and find one who does, don't go out and find a lawyer. Same with churches, there are gay preachers out there, don't insist that those who do not want to perform the ceremony do it.

You can have our respect, but that doesn't mean we agree and approve of gay marriage.

"So what, who is Arnold, didn't he have an affair with a house worker and get her pg or something. Not someone I will take advice from, except maybe what not to do."

Even worse, he married into the Kennedy Klan.

"So what, who is Arnold, didn't he have an affair with a house worker and get her pg or something. Not someone I will take advice from, except maybe what not to do."

Even worse, he married into the Kennedy Klan.

Oh he is still married, thought he got divorced. I did like him in kindergarten cop.:)

'Hasta la vista' thumpers says Arnold Schwarzenegger

He never said that. why do left loons lie?

were did WE in California make that decision long ago?.....Gay Marriage rights were shot down twice in this State....

Forum List

Back