🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hate-Filled Dems Demand Private Conversation Tapes of Trump and Putin

Should Congressional Democrats respect Separation of Powers or go for Trump's neck?

• They are right to go for Trump's Neck, and then some.

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • They should respect the Separation of Powers and back down.

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Mueller didn't find anything, that should have settled it.

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Mueller didn't find anything, the Democrats are never wrong

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have no opinion

• Bad blood is not an excuse to assassinate the character of one already found innocent

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I am going to tell my version below

• Total voters

beautress

Always Faithful
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
Top Democrats demand interviews with translators, interpreters at private Trump-Putin meetings

Intelligence Committee chairman Adam Schiff, Foreign Affairs Committee chairman Eliot Engel, and Oversight Committee chairman Elijah Cummings said they wanted to know whether any Trump-Putin communications had led to the "reconsideration, modification, or implementation" of any aspect of American foreign policy. Top Democrats demand interviews with translators, interpreters at private Trump-Putin meetings
I apologize if the answers in your heart are not known to me. Please tell what you think in your words how this kind of an issue should be solved. If you change your mind, you may. You have seven days to vote. I have checked that you may check 2 options below. Your vote will remain anonymous unless you wish to tell others how you voted. That's up to you, and thank you for viewing this thread.

Why don’t they just demand it from the NSA? Surely they have it all, including Trump’s colluding with Putin. LOL.

Why? Because it’s all bull shit designed to deceive the American people.

Desperation makes for a lousy after-shave lotion, and those Democrats reek of it.

I guess the Democrats will leave no dead horse unbeaten..:spank:
It seems that everything in America that doesn't come from the Democrat talking points is a matter for front-page contention in the face of infotainment reporting, against burning every Republican in the country.. Real and imagined editions merge into one great big "I gotcha!" some days. No rhyme, no reason, just meanness.

Congress has no say in the communications between heads of state and his foreign policy.

Separations of powers and they can go pound sand... Pelosie must think she is Queen...

Why don’t they just demand it from the NSA? Surely they have it all, including Trump’s colluding with Putin. LOL.

Why? Because it’s all bull shit designed to deceive the American people.
I thought that Meuller's team did the homework, and no collusion was found. It's hard to find something that was not and is not there.

Congress has no say in the communications between heads of state and his foreign policy.

Separations of powers and they can go pound sand... Pelosie must think she is Queen...
I agree with you. However, this is the work of three people other than Nancy Pelosi, and they are: Intelligence Committee chairman Adam Schiff, Foreign Affairs Committee chairman Eliot Engel, and Oversight Committee chairman Elijah Cummings.

My question is why did the Democrats call for a special counsellor to review Russian collusion, and when his report came out, why didn't the Democrats read what it said. The rest of us think that the Democrats spent so much taxpayer money on not getting a "gotcha" and wanting one, are willing to spend another $200 million dollars on another two-year no-find. I think the Democrats should pay the nation back from their bottomless pit of donations, and not from the taxpayer when they suffer loss of face.

Why should they brag about getting people benefits only to pick the pockets of hard-working taxpayers who are either spending on their childrens' education or saving for their old age, only to raise taxes all over the place to fund their campaigns based on finding some fly in the ocean of ointment they're extracting the life-blood of taxpayers to pay up. Not to worry, Ocasio-Cortez has her eye on people's egg money to pay for her suddenly-wealthy lifestyle of stylish congresswoman.

Top Democrats demand interviews with translators, interpreters at private Trump-Putin meetings

Intelligence Committee chairman Adam Schiff, Foreign Affairs Committee chairman Eliot Engel, and Oversight Committee chairman Elijah Cummings said they wanted to know whether any Trump-Putin communications had led to the "reconsideration, modification, or implementation" of any aspect of American foreign policy. Top Democrats demand interviews with translators, interpreters at private Trump-Putin meetings
I apologize if the answers in your heart are not known to me. Please tell what you think in your words how this kind of an issue should be solved. If you change your mind, you may. You have seven days to vote. I have checked that you may check 2 options below. Your vote will remain anonymous unless you wish to tell others how you voted. That's up to you, and thank you for viewing this thread.

Okay, Hang or firing squad leftist traitors. I'm over it.

Oh but it’s ok to demand Hillary’s personal emails ?

More righty hypocrisy.

Excellent! This is just one of many valid lines of inquiry that will be followed, now that we have our balanced system back again, instead of a butthole licking Congress.

Last edited:

Excellent! This is just one of many valid lines of inquiry that will be followed, now that we have our balanced system back again, instead of a butthole licking Cnogress.
Traitor!

You approve of over reach and throwing away the Constitution... Fuck You!

I guess all your Bull Shit crowing that we should take the Mueller investigation findings at face value was a lie. But now that they don't say what you want your ok with unconstitutional over reach.

Last edited:

Excellent! This is just one of many valid lines of inquiry that will be followed, now that we have our balanced system back again, instead of a butthole licking Cnogress.

Yeah, it's not like there's anything more productive they could be doing.

More righty hypocrisy.
They weren't personal, Timmy. She used emails for government state department work that she wanted nobody to see.

There is a need-to-know basis for the next administration to know what the Secretary of State did to run the State Department. She should have furnished them automatically. The rule of thumb in Cabinet appointments is that the Secretary of a Department owes it to the people to let the next administration know what went down with foreign countries. She no longer is being requested for civil behavior which she was accustomed to as First Lady. She was acting Secretary of State in the Obama Administration, and that carries a requirement to make the change of power seamless. Burying state secrets from the attention of a new administration is unacceptable.

Hillary Clinton making her opponent responsible for her loss by having her right-hand man Lanny Davis orchestrate embarrassing events like the one of the past week in which a person by the name of Michael Cohen who lied to Congress and is going to jail for it to lie to the American Public on national tv about private matters already dealt with by a 2-year Mueller proctology scan of President Trump's doings from grade school through 60 more years as a business owner and television tough guy. They spent over two hundred million dollars to come up with a nothing burger, because Hillary is furious as a woman scorned over her bid for the Presidential chair which did not materialize due to her own error, not someone else's.

Last edited:

Traitor!

You approve of over reach and throwing away the Constitution... Fuck You!

I guess all your Bull Shit crowing that we should take the Mueller investigation findings at face value. But now that they don't say what you want your ok with unconstitutional over reach.
^^

peak trump cultism

Wrong as Usual the communications between a President and foreign dignitaries and heads of State are NOT for display to Congress never have been and never will be. The President does not have to submit anything from those meetings to ANY House at all and is protected by the separation of Powers between the branches of Government. The ONLY say Congress has in regards to foreign affairs between the President and other Countries is when he proposes a treaty and then ONLY the Senate is involved and they only see the proposed treaty.

More righty hypocrisy.
You mean the ones she lied about being private? Those emails that were shown to contain above top secret level info that she said didn't exist that the FBI and NSA found?

When the President of the United States has talks with leaders from another country, they aren't "private." As long as he is an agent of the United States the conversation content actually belongs to the U.S. government.

Forum List

Back