🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hate-Filled Dems Demand Private Conversation Tapes of Trump and Putin

Should Congressional Democrats respect Separation of Powers or go for Trump's neck?

• They are right to go for Trump's Neck, and then some.

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • They should respect the Separation of Powers and back down.

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Mueller didn't find anything, that should have settled it.

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Mueller didn't find anything, the Democrats are never wrong

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have no opinion

• Bad blood is not an excuse to assassinate the character of one already found innocent

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I am going to tell my version below

• Total voters
Gotta hide those conversations with Putin right?

I mean it's not like Russia hacked our election

Oh wait...

I am not wrong the House has NO authority over diplomacy you fucking retard.

Having copies of notes from a fucking meeting ISN'T doing diplomacy dipshit. The house also has a foreign affairs committee where they do talk to people of other countries.

Do you not understand the subject in this thread?
I understand it perfectly you seem not to, Diplomacy is a direct POWER of the President and the Executive and the Senate is the check. The House has control of the purse strings and that is IT. They have no authority to interfere with the President in foreign affairs at all except in regards what money is spent.

Having the notes from a meeting isn't doing diplomacy dipshit and does not violate the separation of powers. What you are trying to say is "interfere" is actually oversight, which is their job under the system of checks and balances. What you should be asking yourself is WHY is Trump trying to have private meetings with Putin.
Again for the truly slow and amazingly STUPID, the HOUSE has no oversight per the Constitution in diplomacy, that is the Senate. The House controls the purse strings.

They have COMPLETE oversight of the acts of the President. Do you ever get tired of being wrong? The U.S. has a President, not a king. How the fuck did you get to be a Gunny and not know basic civics? What branch of Congress starts the impeachment process?
The House has NO authority over diplomacy that is the Senate you fucking MORON. READ the damn Constitution.

Having copies of notes from a fucking meeting ISN'T doing diplomacy dipshit. The house also has a foreign affairs committee where they do talk to people of other countries.

Do you not understand the subject in this thread?
I understand it perfectly you seem not to, Diplomacy is a direct POWER of the President and the Executive and the Senate is the check. The House has control of the purse strings and that is IT. They have no authority to interfere with the President in foreign affairs at all except in regards what money is spent.

Having the notes from a meeting isn't doing diplomacy dipshit and does not violate the separation of powers. What you are trying to say is "interfere" is actually oversight, which is their job under the system of checks and balances. What you should be asking yourself is WHY is Trump trying to have private meetings with Putin.
Again for the truly slow and amazingly STUPID, the HOUSE has no oversight per the Constitution in diplomacy, that is the Senate. The House controls the purse strings.

They have COMPLETE oversight of the acts of the President. Do you ever get tired of being wrong? The U.S. has a President, not a king. How the fuck did you get to be a Gunny and not know basic civics? What branch of Congress starts the impeachment process?
The House has NO authority over diplomacy that is the Senate you fucking MORON. READ the damn Constitution.

How many fucking times do you have to be told? Seeing notes from a meeting ISN'T doing diplomacy! Impeachment is started in the HOUSE. The HOUSE can't do their job without being able to get the correct information to be able to so.

The House has NO authority over diplomacy that is the Senate
Neato!

Now, explain to us how means they can't subpoena those communications.
They can do what ever they want, BUT Executive privilege means the Executive does not have to comply JUST like Holder and Obama did not during Obama's stint as President. Remind me were you calling for them to comply then? OR is that different?

Pretentious twits driven by emotion of hating Trump winning. Think they now can demand to know what the Presidents conversations are.

Top Democrats demand interviews with translators, interpreters at private Trump-Putin meetings

Intelligence Committee chairman Adam Schiff, Foreign Affairs Committee chairman Eliot Engel, and Oversight Committee chairman Elijah Cummings said they wanted to know whether any Trump-Putin communications had led to the "reconsideration, modification, or implementation" of any aspect of American foreign policy. Top Democrats demand interviews with translators, interpreters at private Trump-Putin meetings
I apologize if the answers in your heart are not known to me. Please tell what you think in your words how this kind of an issue should be solved. If you change your mind, you may. You have seven days to vote. I have checked that you may check 2 options below. Your vote will remain anonymous unless you wish to tell others how you voted. That's up to you, and thank you for viewing this thread.
Trump should say, as soon as Nadler tosses my salad...….I MIGHT consider it...…..who the fuck are these Dems just randomly demanding shit with no probable cause or legal authority...….I cannot wait to get congress back, we should investigate everyone one of these motherfuckers especially the democrat Taliban Omar and Talib

More and more often people are outright saying that Democrats hate Trump so much that nothing else matters. They will destroy the entire country to satisfy that hate.

That is what they will be going into 2020 with.

More and more often people are outright saying that Democrats hate Trump so much that nothing else matters. They will destroy the entire country to satisfy that hate.

That is what they will be going into 2020 with.

tRump hiring illegals and foreigners destroys our country.

Top Democrats demand interviews with translators, interpreters at private Trump-Putin meetings

Intelligence Committee chairman Adam Schiff, Foreign Affairs Committee chairman Eliot Engel, and Oversight Committee chairman Elijah Cummings said they wanted to know whether any Trump-Putin communications had led to the "reconsideration, modification, or implementation" of any aspect of American foreign policy. Top Democrats demand interviews with translators, interpreters at private Trump-Putin meetings
I apologize if the answers in your heart are not known to me. Please tell what you think in your words how this kind of an issue should be solved. If you change your mind, you may. You have seven days to vote. I have checked that you may check 2 options below. Your vote will remain anonymous unless you wish to tell others how you voted. That's up to you, and thank you for viewing this thread.

Oh but it’s ok to demand Hillary’s personal emails ?

More righty hypocrisy.

I think the emails requested from her were the State Department related ones that she claimed weren't on her private server. Turns out she lied about that. How come you don't care when she lies?

Oh but it’s ok to demand Hillary’s personal emails ?

More righty hypocrisy.

I think the emails requested from her were the State Department related ones that she claimed weren't on her private server. Turns out she lied about that. How come you don't care when she lies?

Until a few months ago Republicans controlled the investigative committees in both Chambers. What stopped them from going after Hillary...again?

Conservatives’ hostility toward the people’s right to know comes as no surprise.

And Trump has only himself to blame.

Forum List

Back