Hateful Hillary Website

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019

I cannot begin to keep up with the outrageous criminality and evil of the Left, but I do add significant events or memes I find on occasion. If you have any contributions I have overlooked, please post them to this thread and I will be your best friend for a week, maybe longer.

Foul mouth hateful Hillary.jpg

I cannot begin to keep up with the outrageous criminality and evil of the Left, but I do add significant events or memes I find on occasion. If you have any contributions I have overlooked, please post them to this thread and I will be your best friend for a week, maybe longer.

Screen Shot 2021-05-31 at 11.11.17 AM.png

GOOD ONE! Just imagine if Trump's daughter got out of college and got a $900K job working for Shaun Hannity! You would never ever hear the end of it.

I really wanted to post videos from ex-foundation employees on here, but it seems they have "disappeared" from Youtube!!! There were MANY such videos a year or two ago, and now they all seem to be absent from the Youtube platform. Maybe they got deleted along with Hitlery's emails......hmmmmm

View attachment 495840

Fact check: Debunked ‘nooses’ quote attributed to Hillary Clinton resurfaces​

By Reuters Staff
3 MIN READ

Users on social media are resharing an old debunked meme that alleges Hillary Clinton wrote in an expletive-laden email that “we’re all going to hang from nooses” if “that bastard wins”, referring to her 2016 presidential election opponent Donald Trump. There is no credible evidence supporting this claim.

I really wanted to post videos from ex-foundation employees on here, but it seems they have "disappeared" from Youtube!!! There were MANY such videos a year or two ago, and now they all seem to be absent from the Youtube platform. Maybe they got deleted along with Hitlery's emails......hmmmmm

Yet more LIES.

Ignore Leftists. They never utter or type a word without lying through their vile teeth.
me74ej30o15y.jpg

Forum List

Back