Have America's young men become too feminine, materialistic, and too wimpy to become astronauts and fighter pilots?

Those that aren't killed off by the Marxist death squads, will be working long hours on inefficiently run Marxist farms.

What you seem to be attempting to accuse me of is blatantly and offensively false, so find some other way to be stupid.

Suddenly ashamed of trolling for China?
I can’t be ashamed of what I haven’t done. If anyone is trolling here, it’s you.

I know better than you ever likely will, just how dangerously corrupt and oppressive the CCP is.

I can’t be ashamed of what I haven’t done. If anyone is trolling here, it’s you.

I know better than you ever likely will, just how dangerously corrupt and oppressive the CCP is.

I'm sure you're in a position to know. But does it make you feel a little sad when you cash your paychecks?

Being a man is called toxic. Men and women are equal. Women are just as strong and capable as men. Just look.
Bullshit

one woman out of a thousand is as strong as the average male
1598221399189.png

Mariya Vasilyevna Oktyabrskaya (Russian: Мария Васильевна Октябрьская; 16 August 1905 – 15 March 1944) was a Soviet tank driver, mechanic and Hero of the Soviet Union who fought on the Eastern Front against Nazi Germany during World War II.

After her husband was killed fighting in 1941, Oktyabrskaya sold her possessions to donate a tank for the war effort, and requested that she be allowed to drive it. She received and drove a T-34 medium tank, which she named "Fighting Girlfriend" ("Боевая подруга").

Oktyabrskaya proved her ability and bravery in battle, and was promoted to the rank of sergeant. After she died of wounds from battle in 1944, she was posthumously made a Hero of the Soviet Union, the Soviet Union's highest honor for bravery during combat. She was the first of only two female tank drivers to be awarded the title.[1]

Soviet Night Witches

1598221639216.png

1598221694566.png

1598221765851.png

"Night Witches" (German: die Nachthexen; Russian: Ночные ведьмы, Nochnyye Vedmy) was a World War II German nickname for the all female military aviators of the 588th Night Bomber Regiment, known later as the 46th "Taman" Guards Night Bomber Aviation Regiment, of the Soviet Air Forces. Though women were initially barred from combat, Major Marina Raskova used her position and personal contacts with the Chairman of the Council of People's Commissars, Joseph Stalin, to obtain permission to form female combat units. On October 8, 1941, an order was issued to deploy three women's air-force units, including the 588th Regiment. The regiment, formed by Major Marina Raskova and led by Major Yevdokiya Bershanskaya, comprised primarily female volunteers in their late teens and early twenties.[1]

An attack technique of the night bombers involved idling the engine near the target and gliding to the bomb-release point, with only wind noise left to reveal their presence. German soldiers likened the sound to broomsticks and named the pilots "Night Witches".[1][2] Due to the weight of the bombs and the low altitude of flight, the pilots did not carry parachutes until 1944.[3][4]

When the regiment deployed to the front line in June 1942, the 588th Night Bomber Regiment became part of the 4th Air Army of the Southern Front. In February 1943 the regiment was honored with the Guards designation and reorganized as the 46th Guards Night Bomber Aviation Regiment in the 325th Night Bomber Aviation Division, 4th Air Army, 2nd Belorussian Front; in October 1943 it became the 46th "Taman" Guards Night Bomber Aviation Regiment,[5] "Taman" referring to the unit's involvement in the Novorossiysk-Taman operations on the Taman Peninsula during 1943.

Wikipedia.

Forum List

Back