Have Democrats struck gold in Marijuana...the new degradation tool and invisible carrot?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Are Democrats using weed as the 'carrot' to lure in loady Republicans?
Stoners seem to be much like pole puffers, rug munchers, feminazis, men in dresses, weirdos, illegals and all the other 'specialty groups' that keep the party of free shit, filth and foreigners relevant ...Stoners seem to be real proud of their lifestyle and I bet they'll set aside meaningful politics for politicians willing to champion their degeneracy and pretend their bad habit is really awesome.
Lets be honest, very few Democrat policies lead to higher grade societal workings...the party thrives on degradation, all things weird, filthy, indecent, immoral, abnormal and destructive.
Don't fall prey to the Mexicrat trickery. Don't be a sucker!

Stoners seem to be much like pole puffers, rug munchers, feminazis, men in dresses, weirdos, illegals and all the other 'specialty groups' that keep the party of free shit, filth and foreigners relevant ...Stoners seem to be real proud of their lifestyle and I bet they'll set aside meaningful politics for politicians willing to champion their degeneracy and pretend their bad habit is really awesome.
Lets be honest, very few Democrat policies lead to higher grade societal workings...the party thrives on degradation, all things weird, filthy, indecent, immoral, abnormal and destructive.
ColorfulVainIberianmidwifetoad-size_restricted.gif

So you are still pissed off that the kids with weed got the girls not you.

Marijuana turns anybody into a lefty within minutes of inhaling.

Marijuana turns anybody into a lefty within minutes of inhaling.

I don't think that is true. . . . but if it affects a person in a good way, it will turn even the most doctrinaire conservative into a libertarian. :71:

Some folks, it just doesn't have a nice affect on. I remember seeing an interview of GW Bush on late night, he admitted to inhaling a few times, it never affected him in a nice way he said.

:dunno:

Who knows if he was telling the truth. ??

They'll end up being like Mac1958 at the best; making a living by wasting other people's money and commenting on the political circus from a fantasy watchtower while playing like it does not affect them.

Shit! I just described any Dem nominee! ______ ________(Fill in the blank).

Forum List

Back