Have less, imagine more. America's greatest days are NOT behind her

Considering Dante initiated the discussion and you felt an urgent need to join in... :eusa_whistle:

Yes. Yes I did. And you've had nothing of value to add ever since. So do you have anything to say relating to what I have said before, or don't you?

It;s like flies to a pile of shit. can't resist can you?

Kate Zernike was born in 1968. Her opinion of the 50's is no doubt skewed by her liberal education in freaking Canada. When are whiny left wingers going to think for themselves instead of relying on obscure op-eds by other left wing radicals?

Yeah generation Whine is great at imagination. They are taking out record amounts of loans for degrees in basket weaving with no plans to pay them back.

Last edited:
poor fools.

Oh well, have to amuse myself somehow

Are you still sculpting your feces into idols of Obama and worshiping them, Dainty?

Being fair minded when it comes to a man I did not vote for in 2012 may puzzle you, but Dante is a liberal .. he is neither a progressive leftist nor a conservative right winger

Reagan is just a politician. Like any other president before and after him.

Dear, Reagan won the cold war and saved us all from possible nuclear anniliation, plus he freed about 2 billion people, plus he said, "isn't welfare a form of slavery"!!

There was no greater man than Reagan!!

:clap2::clap2:

The US Marines and others that Reagan sacrificed in Lebanon would disagree if they could, but Reagan cut-and-ran out of Lebanon and disgraced the sacrifice US Marines and others made

You are unfamiliar with money with intrinsic value... That's... not surprising.

There is no such thing, really.

Pretty much the moment that the money coinage attains a value higher than the face value the government gave it, that coinage is removed from circulation or debased until the face value exceeds the metal's intrinsic value.

All money is, and I mean all it EVER is, is a representation of debt. (a promise to pay something of value)

The moment money has a real intrinsic value higher than its intrinsic value it ceases really being MONEY.

That is why, for example, our coins now have almost no intrinsic value.

Even our pennies are now fake.

Last edited:
Dear, Reagan won the cold war and saved us all from possible nuclear anniliation, plus he freed about 2 billion people from liberalism, plus he said, "isn't welfare a form of slavery"!!

There was no greater man than Reagan!!

:clap2::clap2:

The US Marines and others that Reagan sacrificed in Lebanon would disagree if they could, but Reagan cut-and-ran out of Lebanon and disgraced the sacrifice US Marines and others made

they would disagree that Reagan is the greatest man who ever lived because he defeated communism, saved us from nuclear war, and freed 2 billion people from liberalism???????????????????????

See why we say slow????

Last edited:

they would disagree that Reagan is the greatest man who ever lived because he defeated communism, saved us from nuclear war, and freed 2 billion people from liberalism???????????????????????

See why we say slow????

The Reagan Legacy Project has done it's work

Considering Dante initiated the discussion and you felt an urgent need to join in... :eusa_whistle:

Yes. Yes I did. And you've had nothing of value to add ever since. So do you have anything to say relating to what I have said before, or don't you?

It;s like flies to a pile of shit. can't resist can you?

Dante finally admits his thread is a pile of shit. A miracle has occurred. Call huffpo! :eek:

Forum List

Back