We're shopping more - What Retail Apocalypse - Vacancy lowest in two decades, at 5.4 percent,

sometimes, you jst have to shake your head in wonder.

Do you think no one notices the vacant store fronts? Stores are closing because they what? Have too much business?
Just like under Obama store after store is empty and for lease....

I know if they are taking this position its as a warning to the Biden campaign... but yes I'm smart enough to know what stories are legit and which are not...

So, the ones you agree with are legit, and the ones you do not agree with are not.

I am shocked beyond belief you would hold such a position.

So, the ones you agree with are legit, and the ones you do not agree with are not.

I am shocked beyond belief you would hold such a position.
If I didn't think they were legit I wouldn't agree... do you always put the cart in front of the horse?...

If I didn't think they were legit I wouldn't agree... do you always put the cart in front of the horse?...
7l77.gif

Thank you its shows a better economy under Trump even during covid....
Higher is worse on that graph genius. It shows lower levels of debt payments from a family’s income under Joe than Trump. People were more strapped under Trump pre-Covid than Biden. They used to pay more for credit compared to income.

Shows way better than decades ago.

Higher is worse on that graph genius. It shows lower levels of debt payments from a family’s income under Joe than Trump. People were more strapped under Trump pre-Covid than Biden. They used to pay more for credit compared to income.

Shows way better than decades ago.
Yes the lowest levels are from 2017 to 2020... look again tard....

I don't celebrate the issues people are having.

I know two people who work two jobs just to get by.

But your bullshit is just way off the mark.

Then they need to do something to better their situation.

Dummy that shows Biden's years are worse... can't you read or are you blind or what?.... Biden took over in 2021.... and look at it shoot way up...

and yet they are still better than all of Trump's years minus the year of COVID when the Govt was sending people checks

Forum List

Back