We're shopping more - What Retail Apocalypse - Vacancy lowest in two decades, at 5.4 percent,

Sad that you do not even know what the expression means.

You are just not a very bright person...which explains you worship of Trump
I'll let that one go.... I know it hurts you when I beat you in every argument you make...

Here around Detroit, most of our malls are more than 60% vacant with a few shut down.

Retail: They're struggling to meet with demand. We have great infrastructure things happening (thanx Joe/Kamala), and we have what President GWB told us to do during the trauma of 9/11 -- great shopping! I say America is doing well(thanx Joe/Kamala),. We're just some of us, feeling out of it what with all the doom and gloom coming from some quarters.

great read:
"Shopping center landlords have found themselves in a wholly unfamiliar position: For the first time in 20 years, demand for retail space outstrips supply.

That demand has soared recently and, after years of muted construction and a purge of weak-performing properties, met a retail market with less available space. Properties that survived the purge signed up tenants that would draw more shoppers and give them more reason to linger. That meant more restaurants and venues that promote recreational experiences, like ax throwing and, more recently, pickleball. It also meant less space for traditional retailers that weren’t performing as well, like bookstores and apparel brands.

Because of those moves, “there’s not as much redundancy from tenants, and landlords are creating much more robust tenant mixes,” said Barrie Scardina, president of Americas retail services, agency leasing and alliances for Cushman & Wakefield, a real estate firm. “We are seeing some of the most productive occupancy recorded in the last 10 years.”" --

What Retail Apocalypse? Shopping Centers Are Making a Comeback.​

Vacancy is the lowest it has been in two decades, at 5.4 percent, according to a recent report. The properties are thriving even as retailers like Macy’s and Express shutter many stores.

GASLIGHTINGFAILFAGGOT.gif

Forum List

Back